Looking Forward to New Beginnings and a Healthier Life - Louisville, KY

I have been reading up on weight loss surgery for...

I have been reading up on weight loss surgery for eight years and i decided that the sleeve was best for me. i am only 47 years old and my health just keeps getting worse and when my grandson came into my life it was the happiest that i have been in years and i new right then that i had to get healthy for him and myself so i can make a long life of memories with my grandson and others to come. I feel like i have been blessed with another chance at a happy and healthy life.

I am having the VSG on Feb 26th and i would be so...

I am having the VSG on Feb 26th and i would be so grateful for any advice and support form any one who has been through this already, I am so excited but nervous at the same time.

Hi Twana,

Just popping on to see how you are? Would love an update and to find out how you're progressing!

hi Twana.. i am also getting the sleeve gastrectomy.. i have my pre-op on the 12th of March.. im excited and yet so nervous.. i am so glad you and others are posting about their surgeries and results.. i wish you all the best and thank you again for sharing.. i cant wait to see updates.. : )

Hi there,

How did your surgery go? I hope you're doing well and recovering nicely. It would be great to hear from you, whenever you're able to!

Dr. Jeff Allen

He was refereed to me by my family doctor because he is well known to be the best in Kentucky.