Time for Me - Louisville, KY

Hi everyone, I am getting ready to do my...

Hi everyone, I am getting ready to do my liposuction to my ABS, waist and lower back. I decided to do liposuction and then I will have a tummy tuck in 3 months or 4 months later. My PS said this would get me the flattest in the ABS area. I have been reading all the other stories it is great to have some information and see the pics.

Hi, my surgery went well today. I woke in ...

Hi, my

surgery went well today. I woke in burning pain but medication took of it. MY PS took 2 1/2 liters of stuff. Dr didn't spend much time with after but the nurse was great.

T

These pics about 24 after. Incontent pads or...

These pics about 24 after. Incontent pads or Maxie pads are great for the drainage.

Two days after some swelling left thigh, abs area....

Two days after some swelling left thigh, abs area. My husband is amazed ( you have curves ) lol. Pain can be bad at times trying to not to take to much pain med, back to real life : kids ,house ,dogs ect.

8 days post op

Ok so today was going to be my whinny day . That torture garment my PS gave me with the side zipper has been a real pain in my side ( to the point where I was in tears) and asking myself why did I do this. While I was out looking for a less of a torture garment I went in to the miss dept at a store and tried on a straight tank, for the first time in at least 17 years I liked what I seen ( no love handles ) wooohoo bought 4. Husband might have to put me on a budget lol! They were 1/2 price.

17 days post op

Recovery is going well. My weight is down to 122 lb. My husband said the sweetest thing last night "Hun even when you lean over your not fat". I had love handle before. He has been amazed so far about my liposuction, I think more then me lol. I am posting new pics. I was hoping not to have to have a tummy tuck done. But I have a lot of loose skin. I will wait it out and give it some time. My left side is not as smooth as my right, I have been messaging it. Hope everyone is recovering well. Best wishes.

One year ago

Since my lipo I had a tummy tuck ( April 7th). I have worked out in the gym heavily since my lipo. The TT help me get rid of the lose skin I had ( hated it). I hope everyone is doing well.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

So far my PS and the office staff have been great. More on my review after my surgery.

Holy hanna your TT turned out GREAT! Congrats!!!! Do you think it was easier to have the lipo done first then the TT .. instead of the TT only? I"m in the same boat.. doing lipo first.. and TT later.
I thought you were going with Dr. Calobrace? Have you had your TT yet?
I am not sure what to with this page, Dr. Haas did my lipo last May. I have a new page on my TT. I went with Dr. Lee Corbett and had my TT on 4/7/14. I am very happy at this time.
Your results look great and it will be worth it in the end. I've been having tantrums throughout the day too. I had to switch my CG for something else too because I felt I was suffocating.
Occhibei, hi I feel better, just having a moment. Do you have a lot of burning pain with your lipo?
Hi Teresa Lou, I was mostly sore not much pain. My issue now now is the unbelievable swelling. Burning pain doesn't sound right. The other ladies may have experienced something similar. Maybe you should call the surgeon.
Hi Occhibei I have some swelling, feel really big in front ABD area. The burning is what is what getting me (will get better with time ) I hope (: I pray you have a fast recovery. This web site is wonderful to have. Have a great day.
I wish the same fast recovery for you too. I'm so glad I found the site otherwise I would be going out of my mind right now.
You are looking great. So the doctor can do a TT that soon after lipo? I just had lots of lipo and I was told only after 1 year could we look at a TT. But I dont care about that anymore. It has taken me 3 months to feel better and if I have a bit of loose skin who cares.. Its ok to take tylonel then advil later and it really helps with swelling and inflammation. Also arnica helps so much.
Beli
Oops,Thanks, I will check out arnica I have been wanting a TT for over 13 years. As soon as possible I will be getting one. I feel pretty good. Sometimes I feel like a over inflated balloon. How is your recovery going!
It has taken me 3 months to feel better. A long journey. But amazing results. I will never wear a bikini again as there is rippling on my stomach but no pouch at all. My inner thighs dont touch. I just dont want anymore surgery. For my age 61 I look pretty dam good..ha ha ha..ok my hubby says so...love him. Now I work out with my trainer and lots of yard work. My back is till sensitive and kind lof numb so I know it takes 6-12 months for final result...But I had 4000CC and he even on my back neck part...wow...just takes time to heal.
Believe, hi I knew there would be pain but now I know that it is burning pain wow. By the end of the after running the kidding around all day I have to take the garment off for a few mins. I had my first check up he took out 2 liters and a half .
Looks great already!! It is so weird because you look better the feat day or two after and THEN the swelling kicks in. Ah!! Makes me nuts. Seems everyone feels the same way lol!!
Dumb phone... Meant first day or two not feat....haha
My weight is 127 now it was 124 before lipo. I feel like a stuff pig. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Sounds right. I am 5'9 and was 157 pre-op. At 5 days I weighed myself and I was 162. Grrrrrr....but today is two weeks and the serious swelling has calmed and now it is normal swelling so I weighed myself and I am 153. :) And that is still with lots of swelling so stay strong!!!
I am glad I am doing my tummy tuck later. Should be ready for the summer (:
wow, awesome! you'll look great once the bruising subside.
Thank you.