35 Years Old, Beginning of Fine Lines and Acne Scarring - Louisville, KY

I have wanted to do this for a long time but the...

I have wanted to do this for a long time but the downtime kept me from doing so, I am into day two and yes it is miserable, your face feels like it is on fire!, oozing and swollen. One of my eyes are almost swelled shut. It hurts to wash skin but you have to keep washing off the oozing and crusting and keep it soaked with ointment. I will continue to update results for you. I hope this is all worth the money, time off work and just uncomfortabeness.

I'm 3 days post op and my skin seems to be healing fast, doctor saud I was keeping it moist enough and doing a good job not letting it crust over. I have been washing with cetaphil soap 2-3 times and just spot cleaning with cool water and gauze for any oozing. Keeping drenched with the neova cu3 salve that doctor provided! Will post more pics when I figure out how to update on here.

Day 3 post op, better

My swelling has went down quite a bit, 2nd day was worst with lots of swelling and oozing. Doctor said it looked great at post op. I am keeping it clean and really sopped up with the cu3 cream he provided.

Can you post a recent picture. Thank you.
How are you doing? I'm on day 2 and feel like this redness is never going away haha, when were you able to have a social life again? I feel like I may need another week.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I really liked the doctor and he is board certified, I go for my post opp apt tomorrow.