Gifted and Compassionate Physician, Kind Staff - Louisville, KY

Dr. Chatham performed a cheek lift/implant for me...

Dr. Chatham performed a cheek lift/implant for me several years ago and I was then, and remain, delighted with the results of that procedure as well as with others I have had before and since. I have been a patient of Dr. Chatham's for years, and have been especially satisfied the past two years with results of "Sculptra" treatments for the face - Amazing! People tell me my skin looks wonderful and ask if I have lost weight, which, alas, I have not. I am a 66 year old professional woman who enjoys my job and my co-workers.

Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon

An old friend of mine who was a patient of Dr. Chatham's recommended him to me and I am grateful to her. I have never known a physican who was more gifted or more patient. He never oversells any procedure-- really, it is just the opposite. I have, without exception, been more pleased with the results of every procedure than Dr. Chatham led me to believe I might be before it was done. I credit Dr. Chatham with much of the confidence and good feeling I have about my appearance, even though many, most really, of my colleagues and others I meet in my work are younger than I am. I recommend Dr. Chatham and his staff without reservation.