New Breasts Scheduled August 20th! - Louisville, KY

First of all I would like to say that this site...

First of all I would like to say that this site has really helped me out in making my final decision to have my breasts enlarged so thank you all that have posted reviews!
Anyway I am 21, 5'3", no children, and I wear a 34A bra. I have been told by someone who measured them that I am actually a "nearly A" but I think I have grown into an A now. That being said, they haven't grown since! I am about to get married so I'm not looking to get them to find a man or anything. I'm just your average college student about to start her life. I am healthy and I have a great body so it's time that I compliment this body with a nice rack ;)
All reviews that have been updated regularly have really helped me out so I'm going to do the same. I know it's a little early to start posting a review, but I just couldn't wait. I'm too excited! :)
I wil have before pictures soon and I'm going to put the 3D rendering the Surgeon did for me.

I need to add that I am 115 pounds. I plan on...

I need to add that I am 115 pounds.
I plan on getting 300cc, under muscle, Mentor Memory Gel implants. I was going to go with 350cc, but Dr. Salzman said that he would like to stay at 300 because I'm so small he's afraid you would begin to see the implant at 350.. I'm just afraid I would have wanted them to be bigger, but I greatly appreciate his concern. That made me trust him more because he actually cared about me looking natural which is what I want.

Just added a before picture. I wanted to show what...

Just added a before picture. I wanted to show what I look like wearing a shirt with no bra... so embarrassing :/
I am getting so antsy! August 20th is just way to far away haha. I just realized it's exactly 2 months away today! A little more than a month away from my pre-op...the day I decide what my final size shall be. :)

9 Days until my pre-op appointment and 30 days...

9 Days until my pre-op appointment and 30 days until the actual surgery!
I hurt my back really bad at work and I've been in bed for the last 3 days. I guess this is just getting me ready to be stuck in bed again after I get my BA ha...yeah it's actually not funny, but I'm trying to laugh it off. I'm so sick of being confined to my bed :/
Anyway the real reason I wanted to update other than to let everyone know I'm a month away from getting my implants and I've been having doubts. I logged on YouTube and started watching some video diaries and just some of the things the ladies say really isn't helping me want to walk into that hospital on August 20th. I'm strong though and I know I will get myself there and I will be fine in recovery too, but until then I have all kinds of thoughts racing through my head.
One main concern is back to size of course. So my PS wants to go 300cc. I really want to be a C. No bigger and no smaller. I mean I won't be terribly upset if I am larger, but I don't want anything larger than a small D IF that is the case. I am very petite and I think a C would fit me best. I really can't wait to try on the sizers and figure out if 300cc is going to make me the size I want or if I should step it up to 350cc.
Someone had mentioned how small my waste was and actually my PS and his wife pointed out the same thing; Then I started looking at it and yeah, it's really small and then I have these hips that are protruding out to the side! I believe that a C cup will help balance out the way I look. Not saying my figure is bad looking, but come on, side boob is so going to match my hips, no?
Haha okay enough silliness, I will post a new update and probably photos July 30th!

Sorry - Please ignore my typo...I mean to say...

Sorry - Please ignore my typo...I mean to say WAIST! My body is not garbage! Lmao I usually re-read my posts, but I didn't this time oops!

Today was my post-op appointment. 21 more days...

Today was my post-op appointment. 21 more days until my surgery! This appointment made me even more excited because it keeps getting closer and closer. It's also making me impatient! I want surgery to be done and over with!
Anyway...
I have decided to go with 325 cc since I couldn't make up my mind about 300 or 350 going in the middle puts my mind at ease. I have some pictures with the sizers I will post later. Dr. Salzman's team are so nice and they give you a well put together book that includes everything you need to know like preparing for surgery, medications to avoid, going to the operating room, surgical risks, things about anesthesia, medications (about the medications prescribed and when/how to take them), postoperative care/instructions, and what you will experience as you heal. It is very very helpful.

I got 4 prescriptions which are Methocarbamol (Robaxin) which is a muscle relaxer; the nurse said this will be my best friend. Promethazine Hydrochloride (Phenergan) for nausea, Oxycodone hydrochloride (Tylox 5/500) for pain, and Cephalexin (Keflex) which is the antibiotic to fight infection after surgery. The nurse said I probably wouldn't want to take the pain medication right after surgery, but the muscle relaxer as soon as I get home and then worry about the pain meds later. They told me I should go ahead and buy some Colace which is a stool softener and I will start taking that after surgery and take it twice a day. Another thing they said I could take and start the day prior to surgery is Bromelain (pineapple extract) and/or Arnica Montana to decrease bruising. They also have Sin Ecch at the office which is a combo of the 2. They sell it for $30 so I'm wondering what it usually cost or how much it cost to buy them separate. I don't know, guess I will find out and get back to you on that.

I need to get my blood work 10 days before surgery so that will be 8-10-12. I'm not excited about that because I have never had my blood taken out of a vein in my arm before. I know some women had to get a mammogram before surgery, but I was not advised to do that. I was however told I would be taking a pregnancy test, which is fine I just for some reason didn't even think of that.

Another cool thing I got today was my Mentor Memorygel Round Breast Implants warranty. Right now they are giving you this warranty FREE for getting the Memorygel implants. This is a LIFETIME warranty so I am very excited about this being free.

I'm thinking of maybe doing a video diary during my recovery because there are some things I think everyone should know so they can be prepared for recovery. I don't know if I will yet though. I guess it depends on how I feel.
Alright if I think of anything else I will keep you all updated. Tell me how you feel about videos. Would you like to see them or is me just typing it out fine?

OH MY GOSH! Tomorrow is the day and I'm starting...

OH MY GOSH! Tomorrow is the day and I'm starting to freak out! I'm so anxious I think I might upchuck! I'm trying to keep calm and keeping my breathing steady, but yeah that's easier said than done. I've got my bags pack and ready to go. I don't think I mentioned this, but I will be staying with my mom until I feel like coming home. She is going to take care of me since my fiancé will be at work a lot of the time and can't look after me.
Aaaaaanyway I am about to take a shower and scrub down with my dial antibacterial soap like instructed and I'm going to get in my last bit of water before midnight. I will fill everyone in on how everything went as soon as I'm able to.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

I hope everything went great for you!!
Happy surgery day!!! have a great recovery, keep us posted. Im having my BA on Wed.
4 days left for us! Are you as excited as I am?? I hope everything goes great for you and you have an easy recovery =)
I'd be a big fat liar if I said I wasn't excited!! Thank you and I hope you do as well! Keep in touch!
wishing you well on surgery and recovery keep us updated when you feel like it.
I still wish I would have had mine for my bridals.. But August 17th is such a great day! ;) I bet you are getting so excited, I have to say after reading some of the ladies diaries on here it will make you nervous, but honestly I had the easiest recovery, my incisions look great just a small line, I had no bruising, and very little swelling! I am going to try to find Out how to put my pics up.. For some reason it doesn't pro pt me on this iPad to upload!
well it's too late for me turn back now anyway because it's paid for haha. Nah I would never cancel. I have wanted this so bad for so long I would be a wimp to turn back now! I know I will be fine and most ladies have had great recoveries so I'm hoping I will too. I will have my mom to take care of me for the first several days too just in case.
I'm very glad you had a great recovery :) We all want to see your results lady so figure that thing out. I feel like a creep for asking to see your boobs...Hm ignore me lol
Pm me your email, it will let me attach them there
Good heavens, what do the YouTube videos show? Is it the surgery itself or the post-op stuff? And congratulations on your upcoming marriage! When is the wedding and have you already picked out a dress?
Ha nothing bad it's just you actually get to see the people in pain. Some people have videos for every step they had to go through from getting their pre-op blood drawn to the final result.
Thank you! Well it's a long story... Our life has suddenly changed because of the army so we really don't know a date yet, but we are just going to elope. We have a photoshoot where I will be in my dress and he will be in his tux. That is August 17th (also my bday). Unfortunately I won't have my boobies for the photos, but I will be with the man I love.
Do NOT watch those Youtube videos! lol. I did the exact same thing and it made me scared to death, I wasn't sure I could go through with it! I am terrified of hospitals, needles, never had surgery, etc. It all turned out great!! It's neat to see the 3D pics. I've not seen that before. The size you picked looks great. I think it will look very natural. Have you looked at pics of previous patients your doctor has done? If so, do you like his work? Your doctor will probably know best what looks good on you in the end. A "c" cup after surgery if different than a natural "c" cup. Good luck :) I am looking forward to reading about your journey.
Yeah I checked out his work and he is also one of the top rated plastic surgeons in Louisville, KY
P.S. I just noticed your waist is soooooooo small! Lucky girl, you've been blessed with great genes ;)
Aw thanks :)
Hi alison~ I think 300 will be a great size for you! I'm actually 5"10 and went with 304cc's - currently wear a C/D cup bra. You are very petite and since you do want natural results don't go much bigger than 300!!! Your doctor sounds VERY professional to not just give you any size. Some do that with no regard to the consequences of excessive tissue stretching. My PS will not give extra large implants and that is actually why I chose him to do my BA (his revision rates are much lower than the national average.) I wish you the best of luck:-)
I knooow that's what I really liked about him! Thank you :)
Hi! I have my BA in 9 days! I had my post-opt on Monday. I brought a few outfits with me that I normally wear. A dress, a top w/sweater. I dress a little conservative and I wanted to see how the different size implants would look in my real attire not just a sports bra and t-shirt they provided. I suggest doing that to get a better idea and take photos of front on and side view. This really changed my mind to going to 350 HP Mentor memory gel rather than the 300 mentor plus. Now, I will say he is ordering both for me incase I change my mind but I am feeling more confident about my decision. Bring someone with you that is honest but not too vocal, you really need to make your own decision in what you feel is best and not have someone tell you what you should get unless of course it's your PS giving you advice!:) Good luck! All the best with your upcoming marriage!
That's a really good idea actually. Thank you, seriously. :)
Well when you get to try on the bras with the implants, try on both the 300 and 350 and see which one you like better. Also, ask if he can do a 3D rendering of both the sizes for you so you can get an idea of what the outcome will look like.
P.S. The 3D rendering you have up now is of the 300cc right?
Yeah it's 300cc, but he did 350 too and I coudn't tell a difference because it's not real life. You know like you can't see the natural fold underneath and it is really hard to truly tell what it may look like. I go July 30th to try on the sizers so I hope that helps better than the rendering!
So exciting! We look to be about the same size... I'm 5'3 110 and barely an a! I have my surgery on July 5th and I go iron the 29th for my pre-op so we can talk size... I'm think 325? Also we have the same birthday!!
That's so cool!! And it's the best birth date ever! :P Haha what type of implant are you getting? I think 325 would be perfect honestly. I am also fighting with size because the mentor "memory gel" implants Dr. Salzman has there is no 325 only 300 or 350 :( I wish I had that option. I'm afraid I may go too small or too large..
I'm doing the natrelle implants, I'm going to tell him 350 because I'm pretty sure he is going to go smaller so that's my reasoning for telling him a little bigger, because I think 325 is going to be the best! We will see on the 29th what he has to say!
ohhhh I didn't know LOL. My doc didn't say anything other than silicone or saline. Mine is in three days.... yeah!!!!