Good All Round Experience Except Everyone Seems Near Frantic They Are Moving So Fast - Louisville, KY

My eyes look better than before, but I still have...

My eyes look better than before, but I still have saggy eyelids. He didn't remove enough skin.

Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Friendly doc & staff

I agree with Portland. After hearing the horror stories of too much skin being removed - I am glad that my ps was pretty conservative.
Thank your lucky stars if you have the feeling that the surgeon didn't remove enough skin. I have the opposite feeling. While my results don't look aggressive, I feel like the doctor took more than I wanted. I had asked for very subtle results and instead I got middle-of-the-road results and I regret it. If you have to choose between too much being taken or too little, believe me, too little is better...by far! Enjoy the improvement. By being very subtle you still look like you and that is so important in how you feel about your results.
You might still be swollen. Mine didn't look much different from before surgery until around the 6th week. One eye took longer to "open Up" and is actually still a little smaller, but not as drastic as before! This one took up to 2.5 months to not feel weird. Good Luck with your recovery!