Never Liked Them - Louisville, CO

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never...

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never been happy with them. I realize how low and depressed i was when i got them, thought they were the answer. Dislike the feeling of foreign objects in my body. I miss my small breasts! I'm looking at places for explantation now. What a waste of money...live and learn I guess.

Current pic

Consult tomorrow, can't wait to be one step closer to explant :) Implants don't have to be big to be uncomfortable!

Guess I should update...

My explant surgery is in 2 days! So looking forward to it :) I got the implants after a painful breakup, not a good time to get elective, invasive surgery! I would have removed them so much sooner, but was under the impression that it was way more expensive than it is. I just don't like how I look with bigger breasts, and these are by no means big! 290 cc saline, I think
my PS filled one more than the other to correct asymmetry, but
prior to the BA it was unnoticeable, but now I can tell the
implants are different. I have rippling too and feel the implants at the bottoms.
I don't want to have surgeries every 10 yrs., blows my mind all these 20 somethings, they're sentencing themselves to 4 or more surgeries! eek.
In all my 38 years and a good share of bad decisions, this is the one I regret most.
I look forward to yoga, running and hula hooping around my chest, implant free! Weeeee!!!! :-D

Real is beautiful

It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
The Velveteen Rabbit
Dr. R

My implants and nipples were uneven from the start.

Hi Natural Goddess, how did it go? And how are you doing now? Hope you are well and feeling good and happy! I love the quote, I have also published it on my review, hope that is ok.... Take care.
Merry Christmas!! Xx
Love the quote!
Thanks, someone had posted it on Facebook right around the time of my removal and it made me tear up, was so fitting :*)
How are things since the explant?? How are you feeling?
Awesome, I'm 2 months out today, go in for my final post op this afternoon. I will update my review tonight!
Its great you're feeling better now :) I definitely think implants are not for everyone and not everyone likes the feeling of, like you said, a foreign object.
The feelings you felt over implants are sooooo similar to mine. I was just insecure and made a life changing decision while I was down in the dumps. I hope that the explant went well and that you have recovered to the max!
Thanks so much! I know there are many who feel like us, it kills me to see so many young women permanently altering their bodies. Parents, peers, etc., need to condition kids to know how beautiful they are, naturally.
Love the quote from the Velveteen Rabbit. How are you feeling now?
Glad you liked it! I'm feeling wonderful, thanks :) Almost 1 week post op.
I also love that quote! Thanks!
:-) My 3 yr old niece reminds me all the time when I see her, she could never, ever be anything but beautiful in my eyes. We all need to have that same unconditional love for ourselves.
Lifting you up in prayer my friend:)
Thanks:-D
OMG, it is so funny how so many of us all miss the same things. I too am SO looking forward to yoga (there were always things I couldn't do), running and for me it is jumping rope...but now that you mention it, hula hooping sounds SO much fun I'm going to go get one real soon ! You must be so happy knowing you will be free soon....I'm happy for you!!! :)
Nice! Yeah, hula hooping is so meditative :) It's such a beautiful art! Look up some videos on YouTube, totally inspiring. All the best hoopers have small breasts. Thanks, I'm so happy to be close to my big day!
They are beautiful
Thank you :) I don't care for the way they look, but it's not the primary reason I'm explanting. Mostly I just want to return to my athleticism. I prefer the look of small sized breasts. Dressing will be easier too, now I feel I can only wear certain clothes. Being flatter though, anything goes :) 2 more days to my explant.
I am 7 days post explant.I had minefor 9 weeks and feel the same as you OVO and Natural Goddess...I never thought that I would feel that way about BA either. Pretty disappointing to want them for so long and then not like the feeling once you get them. :-/
I'm happy for you! I can't believe how much better I feel, wish I had done it years ago. Take care of yourself.
Your boobs are wonderful!
Thanks, I think they were before implants, (I didn't realize it at the time) so hopefully over time they will go back to what they were! Either way, I'll love myself unconditionally, as will my fiance.
Excited for you! ♥