Never Liked Them - Louisville, CO

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never...

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never been happy with them. I realize how low and depressed i was when i got them, thought they were the answer. Dislike the feeling of foreign objects in my body. I miss my small breasts! I'm looking at places for explantation now. What a waste of money...live and learn I guess.

Current pic

Consult tomorrow, can't wait to be one step closer to explant :) Implants don't have to be big to be uncomfortable!

Guess I should update...

My explant surgery is in 2 days! So looking forward to it :) I got the implants after a painful breakup, not a good time to get elective, invasive surgery! I would have removed them so much sooner, but was under the impression that it was way more expensive than it is. I just don't like how I look with bigger breasts, and these are by no means big! 290 cc saline, I think
my PS filled one more than the other to correct asymmetry, but
prior to the BA it was unnoticeable, but now I can tell the
implants are different. I have rippling too and feel the implants at the bottoms.
I don't want to have surgeries every 10 yrs., blows my mind all these 20 somethings, they're sentencing themselves to 4 or more surgeries! eek.
In all my 38 years and a good share of bad decisions, this is the one I regret most.
I look forward to yoga, running and hula hooping around my chest, implant free! Weeeee!!!! :-D

Real is beautiful

It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
The Velveteen Rabbit
Dr. R

My implants and nipples were uneven from the start.