Never Liked Them - Louisville, CO

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never...

I sincerely regret getting implants, I've never been happy with them. I realize how low and depressed i was when i got them, thought they were the answer. Dislike the feeling of foreign objects in my body. I miss my small breasts! I'm looking at places for explantation now. What a waste of money...live and learn I guess.
Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your decision to get implants. I hope you can explant soon and be on your way to a happy recovery. Best of luck to you.

Sounds like you gave it your best try. It's okay, we understand. Implants aren't really for everyone. I wish you the best in getting back to your happy self. Perhaps you could start a review in the breast implant removal community for additional support. Take care!

Thanks :) I've mostly been in the removal section, but if my story can save someone who's unsure, the same grief, I thought I'd share it here. Everyone who's considering implants should visit the implant removal forum. I was convinced implants were right for me, I wish more people would have tried to talk me out of it!

Current pic

Consult tomorrow, can't wait to be one step closer to explant :) Implants don't have to be big to be uncomfortable!
They are beautiful
Thank you :) I don't care for the way they look, but it's not the primary reason I'm explanting. Mostly I just want to return to my athleticism. I prefer the look of small sized breasts. Dressing will be easier too, now I feel I can only wear certain clothes. Being flatter though, anything goes :) 2 more days to my explant.
I am 7 days post explant.I had minefor 9 weeks and feel the same as you OVO and Natural Goddess...I never thought that I would feel that way about BA either. Pretty disappointing to want them for so long and then not like the feeling once you get them. :-/

Guess I should update...

My explant surgery is in 2 days! So looking forward to it :) I got the implants after a painful breakup, not a good time to get elective, invasive surgery! I would have removed them so much sooner, but was under the impression that it was way more expensive than it is. I just don't like how I look with bigger breasts, and these are by no means big! 290 cc saline, I think
my PS filled one more than the other to correct asymmetry, but
prior to the BA it was unnoticeable, but now I can tell the
implants are different. I have rippling too and feel the implants at the bottoms.
I don't want to have surgeries every 10 yrs., blows my mind all these 20 somethings, they're sentencing themselves to 4 or more surgeries! eek.
In all my 38 years and a good share of bad decisions, this is the one I regret most.
I look forward to yoga, running and hula hooping around my chest, implant free! Weeeee!!!! :-D
Lifting you up in prayer my friend:)
Thanks:-D
OMG, it is so funny how so many of us all miss the same things. I too am SO looking forward to yoga (there were always things I couldn't do), running and for me it is jumping rope...but now that you mention it, hula hooping sounds SO much fun I'm going to go get one real soon ! You must be so happy knowing you will be free soon....I'm happy for you!!! :)

Real is beautiful

It doesn't happen all at once," said the Skin Horse. "You become. It takes a long time. That's why it doesn't happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
The Velveteen Rabbit
Hi Natural Goddess, how did it go? And how are you doing now? Hope you are well and feeling good and happy! I love the quote, I have also published it on my review, hope that is ok.... Take care.
Merry Christmas!! Xx
Love the quote!
Dr. R

My implants and nipples were uneven from the start.