Mini TT in 5 Days! and Extremely Nervous - Louisiana

Im a 25 year old mother of a 4 year old child....

Im a 25 year old mother of a 4 year old child. I'm mainly getting a tummy tuck to get rid of my loose skin. Im tired of working out and not getting good results, being afraid to wear a two piece, and just being so self conscious about my body. I want to do something for me and feel good about it. At the same time I'm terribly nervous. Im down to 5 days pre-op and dreading it, but looking foward to this more than anything..lol, if that can make any sense. Any advice? I put up some before shots, the after ones will be up next week.

What part of louisanna did u have ur surgery!? Please
Hi congrats!! I can't wait to see your pics, when was your surgery?
I hope your surgery went well, I would love to see your after pics. I am having a mini TT in September and have about the same amount of skin you did.

I am coming up on 6 months post op! I absolutely...

I am coming up on 6 months post op! I absolutely love my results. It did take quite some time for the swelling to go down. There were alot of other people that had their mini TT done the same time as me that were able to post pics within a week. I had some lipo done around the incision area to prevent "dog ears" and also muscle tightening. I think this prolonged the swelling, but it was worth it. I do still have some stretch marks as you can see in my pic; this is because I only did a mini tt. The skin is tightened though and that is exacatly what I wanted! Mission Accomplished! Im so sorry for the delay. I will post a couple pics I took with my phone.
Hello, you look great! Did u have the floating umbilical procedure with full muscle tightening? I have a mini TT scheduled for July 16th and he is repairing my muscle from top to bottom.
The doctor I went to said i was not a canadate! i think he is wrong! im 32 and small framed but with loose tummy after 1 kid! I need a second opinion!
Hey there, I live in Louisiana and am thinking about having this done. May I ask where you went? Thank you!
Associates of Plastic Surgery (Dr.Dean)

I had and excellent experience. Everyone was very helpful and nice. Dr.Dean was very professional and made me feel comfortable. The nurses were great. They made me feel at ease on a personal level as well as professional. Sometimes the waiting was a little longer than expected but the service was well worth it.