Mini TT in 5 Days! and Extremely Nervous - Louisiana

Im a 25 year old mother of a 4 year old child....

Im a 25 year old mother of a 4 year old child. I'm mainly getting a tummy tuck to get rid of my loose skin. Im tired of working out and not getting good results, being afraid to wear a two piece, and just being so self conscious about my body. I want to do something for me and feel good about it. At the same time I'm terribly nervous. Im down to 5 days pre-op and dreading it, but looking foward to this more than anything..lol, if that can make any sense. Any advice? I put up some before shots, the after ones will be up next week.

I am coming up on 6 months post op! I absolutely...

I am coming up on 6 months post op! I absolutely love my results. It did take quite some time for the swelling to go down. There were alot of other people that had their mini TT done the same time as me that were able to post pics within a week. I had some lipo done around the incision area to prevent "dog ears" and also muscle tightening. I think this prolonged the swelling, but it was worth it. I do still have some stretch marks as you can see in my pic; this is because I only did a mini tt. The skin is tightened though and that is exacatly what I wanted! Mission Accomplished! Im so sorry for the delay. I will post a couple pics I took with my phone.
Associates of Plastic Surgery (Dr.Dean)

I had and excellent experience. Everyone was very helpful and nice. Dr.Dean was very professional and made me feel comfortable. The nurses were great. They made me feel at ease on a personal level as well as professional. Sometimes the waiting was a little longer than expected but the service was well worth it.

Hello, you look great! Did u have the floating umbilical procedure with full muscle tightening? I have a mini TT scheduled for July 16th and he is repairing my muscle from top to bottom.
The doctor I went to said i was not a canadate! i think he is wrong! im 32 and small framed but with loose tummy after 1 kid! I need a second opinion!
Hey there, I live in Louisiana and am thinking about having this done. May I ask where you went? Thank you!
yeah, you look great! I'm just wondering about the scarring as well!
can I ask how the scar was after this surgery? Considering it too!
May I ask how long it was until you felt normal again? How bad was the pain? How low is your scar? I am having a mini tt with lipo and muscle repair as well. I am also having some lipo in other areas and a breast aug. My nerves are starting to get to me and I am getting scared about my recovery, I just want to know exactly what's ahead of me.
You look amazing! I am having mine in 17 days, I can't wait.
Wow, you look great. I hope I get results like that!
What part of louisanna did u have ur surgery!? Please
Baton Rouge. Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry for the delay!
Hi congrats!! I can't wait to see your pics, when was your surgery?
My surgery was March 14th. I finally posted some pics. Sorry it took so long.
I hope your surgery went well, I would love to see your after pics. I am having a mini TT in September and have about the same amount of skin you did.
Yay! September is right around the corner! Are you excited? I posted some pics now. Hopefully this helps some. I apologize for the delay.
Hi Ksharee,
Im scheduled for a mini this Tues. Your stomach looks very similar to mine. Look forward to seeing your picts. Hope your recovery continues to go well. Any advice would be most helpful.

Also, did you opt to have muscle tightening for your lower? I'm on the fence about this. Leaning towards "no" since I dont believe the mild separarion is causing girth (for lack of a better word).
Best,
How are you doing? Can't wait to see your post op pics.
Hey, How did your tt go? How are you feeling? I slept the entire last week. I'm still swollen but feeling okay. I did muscle tightening as well, perhaps that has something to do with why Im so swollen. Cant wait to see your results! I'll get mine up maybe next week, once the swelling subsides more.
Yey! You made it through surgery. Glad to hear from you. I just made my payment in full today. Going in on monday. So scared. I'm glad your feeling better. If you can, keep me posted. I will too after my surgery. Get plenty of rest.
Dont be scared. I seriously thought I was going to talk myself out of it. I kept asking the nurses questions like " do people every change their mind when they get here?" "is it normal to be this nervous?"..etc.lol. Then when I got in the operating room I was asking the anesthesiologist questions. I knew this was my last chance to back out...lol. Next thing I know, Im awake in recovery. You'll be fine. I was a complete baby when I went.
and I will definitely keep you posted.
Thank you all! I am doing good. The last two days were pretty uncomfortable. I've needed some help getting in and out of the bed, and walking. Today I'm doing much better. Still some pain but I'm getting around on my own. I haven't been able to see my results yet. I have a binder on and compression foam under it. The foam has an adhesive back so it's stuck to my skin. I don't think I can take the foam off until my follow up. I have one drain put in as well. Im ready to see the results! I saw some ripples around were the incision was sewn up, do those go away usually?
I posted my 1 week post op photos today. I did see mild rippling more on the ends. Once wound heals, we can use Mederma to help out with flattening and lightening. Come see my picts. Look forward to seeing yours and hope you are pleased as I am.....
I hope everything went well!!! Can't wait to see how things turn out!
Thank you ! I will be posting pics probably next week when I can take this foam off my stomach.
Waiting to see your own results is hard isn't it?? I had mine in a thursday and couldn't take my binder off until he following Tuesday when I had my first appointment....5 days was a long wait! So glad verything went well for you! I can't wait to see your results! I am 2 weeks today. He swelling has gone down quite a bit which I thought I wOuld be happy about but now that I am skinnier I am noticing loose skin. Mostly just when I bend or squat down but I wanted the skin to be tighter. That was my fear with the mini. At any rate, it looks a LOT better than it did!