A True Artist for Your Face! - Los Angeles, CA

I wanted to get back my youthful face after my...

I wanted to get back my youthful face after my husband died and the grief and stress added years to my face. My main goal was to look like myself, only fresher and younger. Sculptra is unbelievable for turning back the clock. I can't even begin to describe how great the results were!

Anyone considering this should make sure they get a doctor who has done lots of sculptra injections. I went to the top two sculptra injectors, one in FL and one in CA, and it really is the placement of the sculptra that makes all the difference. Choose your doctor wisely and you will be amazed!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. Fitzgerald is absolutely amazing!! I went in for a consultation and asked her opinion on what would best help to freshen up my appearance. She suggested fillers in my chin and sculptra around my cheekbones. Quite honestly, the last thing I was thinking of touching was my chin area, but knowing her reputation I trusted her judgment. All I can say is, Dr. Fitzgerald is a genius!! My whole face lifted up and I look so much younger. Never in a million years did I think adding volume and lift to my chin would give me such great results. Sculptra is so amazing, but for those thinking of getting sculptra, make sure you get a doctor who is top notch on injecting this filler. Sculptra will deliver knockout, natural results, but it's where the sculptra is placed that makes all the difference. Dr. Fitzgerald has such a gift for knowing how to give your face, beautiful and natural results. I'm simply thrilled with my results!!!

Hi There. Anyone, who knows a good doctor in Toronto for Sculptra injection, let me know, pleeeease. Thanks!
I know that Sculptra is what I want to have done. My problem is finding a Dr. in Toronto Ont, Canada
My suggestion would be to check into which Dr. in Toronto is a Platinum level injector of Sculptra. I would also make sure the Dr. is board certified. If it would help, I could give you the names of the Drs. I used in Los Angeles and Florida. They might be able to refer you to someone in Toronto. I know both of them are platinum level injectors of sculptra, board certified and I achieved great results!
I thank you for your good advise to find a Dr. for Sculptra injections. I had 2 treatments three years ago. The Dr. put me out with a needle in the arm so I slept through the whole thing which, was great ! However he advised me not to have anymore treatments in the future. I think because he didnt want to put me asleep again and also because of my age { 73 } For some reason we are always so reserved here in Canada. I know it would not be a problem in the USA eh ??
Hi Edmonable, I'm looking for a doctor in Toronto to make Sculptra injections. Did you manage to find a good one? Please share the information if you have a good experience. Thanks!
Hello, I have heard of Dr. F...and Dr. Mary Lupo did my first session in N.O., LA and she said the other two doctors she would recommend is Dr Rebecca F- in LA and someone in Florida but I can't remember that doctors name.....Can you tell me please, who you went to in Florida -- I live in Naples, but my daughter lives in Los Angeles....but would like to find someone in this area or close by...Thanks in advance. Lani B
Hi, His name is Dr. Aquilera and his clinic is called Shino Bay, it is in Ft. Lauderdale. He is beyond fantastic, charges very reasonably and is an amazing man. He will never do anything beyond what is needed and he achieves remarkable results. I had been to many cosmetic dermatologists and looked a bit better, but no remarkable results. I went to see him, paid half the price and looked so much better. He achieves very natural looking results, so you look like yourself, just years younger. Nothing is overdone, just subtle amazing changes. He is the best Doctor I have ever gone to and a great guy!! Cannot say enough good things about him. Tell him Meghan S. says "Hi"
I had my first injection done in May and 2nd done in June. The results were so amazing! I've had other things done before, but sculptra was the only one that really knocked the years off. You will look like you did 10 years ago. Make sure you check the doctor out, because it is where the fillers are placed that really gives you great results. If you are in CA or FL, I can give you 2 doctors names. They are both platinum level injectors and really great. Good Luck.
What is the name of your doctor in Florida? I live near West Palm Beach. Thanks!!

Good for you for doing something to make yourself feel better after such a difficult experience! I'm so happy to hear how pleased you are with the way it turned out.

Do you mind me asking how long it has been since you had the injections done?