A happy patient and a wonderful doctor - Los Angeles

After being told by a famous celebrity doctor that...

After being told by a famous celebrity doctor that I was still swollen from my fat transfer surgery , which has been 8 months ago from that day, I was heartbroken and confused. I had been turned away and the doctor refused to treat me, this was not fair and something had to be going on to cause two doctors to look me in my haggard face and tell me that there was nothing wrong with me. I went home looking and feeling ugly and I did not lose hope.

I found a doctor that was active in the online community and I really thought it was nice how he would respond to his patients even to their complaints in a caring manner. I decided to go see him and see if he would help me. My experience with this doctor was different. Immediately I noticed how honest and respectful he was to everything I told him and He agreed to do my fillers and he agreed with everything that i told him that was wrong with my face and he did not lie like the other doctors. Guess what? I was right after all! I knew that my face still had hope. I was a gorgeous girl before the fat transfer ruined my pretty face. I went home feeling satisfied and very impressed.

I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor. I think it is nasty how doctors would lie to my face and not be willing to help me out. I am not crazy and I never wanted to be a botched "one of those" patients that doctors dread. I still need to do my jowl and lower face area since i did not have this new doctor treat those areas.

For those of you who are looking for a doctor who is great with fillers and all non surgical procedures ( that is his specialty) then without a doubt go this this doctor, I had fillers to upper cheek area, and my results were great and I am much happier and very hopeful

It has been 8 months since i had the filler to my...

It has been 8 months since i had the filler to my cheek area and It has been getting better with time, and i am barely starting to see the filler go away but it still looks great and my face except for a huge dent/ in my mouth area line when i smile , which causes my face to look fat and swollen - due to the trauma from the fat transfer by another doctor. I am so happy but i regret not having my new doctor take care of my lower face/mouth area all at once, but i am still thankful for my great results , all a woman (seeking corrective surgery) wants/needs is to be happy and look like themselves.

Love this dr for being an honest, intelligent,...

Love this dr for being an honest, intelligent, respectable doctor.
He is very easy to talk to and he is talented. My face got worse before it got better, but i was patient and things improved and i can thank this dr for helping me look like me again, i also had him do my chin and i loved it! He is soo cute too, a bit expensive though but what can you do!?
I never used my free touch ups because it was impossible to get an appt in time which is why i rated 2stars in that section.
Dr. Alexander Rivkin

Great results, nice staff, great dr.

It has been almost a year now since the fillers, and although. I will never be as beautiful as i was before the botched f/t disaster with that other doctor who ledt me haggard and hollow and unrecognizable , all my friends and people who knew me before my f/t surg of 2009' were shocked at my tragic apearance, and it still hurts when they say, you look sooo different.. What happened to You?
I think i know what happened to britney, she went to my last dr! Anyways, at least now dr rivin has made me look much better, he was wonderful, and non judgemental, But it is ridiculously hard to get an appt with him, i liked the one lady who works there, she is soo sweet and friendly, thanks dr rivkin, i give him 41/2 stars since the appt scheduling is not as easy to get into.