Almost 68 Years Old and Unhappy with my Under Eye Hollows. - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Zoumalan was very professional and spent a lot...

Dr. Zoumalan was very professional and spent a lot of time accessing the situation around my eyes. Since I have had prior blepharoplasty surgeries and all the fat had been removed from under my eyes, now that I am almost 68 I was losing more volume. He injected restalyn and another filler yesterday. He will decide later if we can improve even more. I do think it will look better and does already; however it's too soon to judge since it's a bit swollen today. I have minimal bruising on one side. The office staff was very professional and nice and called to check on me today. I think Dr Zoumalan is very honest, experienced, and professional. I look forward to my next visit.

More detail

I neglected to say yesterday that I was injected with 1 syringe of Restalyne and 1 of Voluma. I am a more swollen today on day 2.
Thanks for sharing, we'd love to see some pics
Do you have pictures of before and after. I'm looking for a doctor in the Los Angeles area.
I will look. I had some and deleted them from my phone.

Bruise getting better

This is my photo after 8 days. I deleted the before photo but the side with almost no bruising had a deeper ridge on top of the cheekbone. I cover it with concealer and it's not bad and I have been out every day and night.
Congrats on your ps! Happy Healing. Did you get flu like symptoms from the restylane? I had it done Aug 28th and i got sick the 29th Labor Day weekend. I love it but i always seem to get sick from it. I hope we can see more pics son Thank You.

Almost two weeks

I see real improvement and the grooves that bothered me are much better and the area is smoother. I am waiting to hear what Dr. Zoumalan suggests when I see him on October 21.
My before photos were too large to post here since they were taken at the Drs office. My opinion now is that I am pleased so far. The Dr said it was be difficult to make it perfect so it has definitely been an improvement up untill now. The festoon (puffy area) on the right Is now camouflaged a bit better since the bag area was filled. When I smile there are still more wrinkles than would like to see. We will address the next step, if there is one, on October 21.
I see improvement too. Dr Zoumalan is the Dr I chose to do my tear trough fill. Are you still unhappy with your results?
No, I am happy with the results and I think he is very talented, honest, and experienced in this area. I will see him for a follow up on October 21 to assess the situation, but it is better already.
Dr Zoumalan

The doctor was very concerned about my comfort and did not want me in pain. He was wonderful.