Almost 68 Years Old and Unhappy with my Under Eye Hollows. - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Zoumalan was very professional and spent a lot...

Dr. Zoumalan was very professional and spent a lot of time accessing the situation around my eyes. Since I have had prior blepharoplasty surgeries and all the fat had been removed from under my eyes, now that I am almost 68 I was losing more volume. He injected restalyn and another filler yesterday. He will decide later if we can improve even more. I do think it will look better and does already; however it's too soon to judge since it's a bit swollen today. I have minimal bruising on one side. The office staff was very professional and nice and called to check on me today. I think Dr Zoumalan is very honest, experienced, and professional. I look forward to my next visit.

More detail

I neglected to say yesterday that I was injected with 1 syringe of Restalyne and 1 of Voluma. I am a more swollen today on day 2.

Bruise getting better

This is my photo after 8 days. I deleted the before photo but the side with almost no bruising had a deeper ridge on top of the cheekbone. I cover it with concealer and it's not bad and I have been out every day and night.

Almost two weeks

I see real improvement and the grooves that bothered me are much better and the area is smoother. I am waiting to hear what Dr. Zoumalan suggests when I see him on October 21.
Dr Zoumalan

The doctor was very concerned about my comfort and did not want me in pain. He was wonderful.

I see improvement too. Dr Zoumalan is the Dr I chose to do my tear trough fill. Are you still unhappy with your results?
No, I am happy with the results and I think he is very talented, honest, and experienced in this area. I will see him for a follow up on October 21 to assess the situation, but it is better already.
I can see some improvement :)
Congrats on your ps! Happy Healing. Did you get flu like symptoms from the restylane? I had it done Aug 28th and i got sick the 29th Labor Day weekend. I love it but i always seem to get sick from it. I hope we can see more pics son Thank You.
Thanks for sharing, we'd love to see some pics
Do you have pictures of before and after. I'm looking for a doctor in the Los Angeles area.
I will look. I had some and deleted them from my phone.