Mommy Make Over, Alnost 3 Post OP - Los Angeles, CA

Yes, it was worth it 100%. Almost 3 months post op...

Yes, it was worth it 100%. Almost 3 months post op I'm feeling really good about my results. I'm feeling a bit of disconfort in my right breast. I will be gettign back in to my regular work our routine week.

Do you have any "before" pictures? Your results look great! My surgery is scheduled Dec. 13...excited but nervous.

So it looks like you had a breast lift and a tummy tuck! You look like you're healing really nicely. Why did you decide to get this done?

Hi Everybody, Remember me, this is Rita!! I lost...

Hi Everybody,
Remember me, this is Rita!!
I lost my profile, but finally got it up and running again.
I'm now 3 months post OP and I'm feeling great. My left booby is not doing too well though. The incision opened up a bit from the right hand side. I'm blaming the stress I’m having in school lately. Anyway I won’t be posting much today, promise I will be updating with mew photos.
Below you will see my original post in case you want to read it

Rita

Hi Everyone,My name is "Rita".I'm a 40 year old mother of two wonderful kids and I been Marry for 20 years to my wonderful husband. I wont write much today since I'm getting pretty nervous about my procedure schedule for Tuesday on next week. I'm getting a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift without implants.

After I got a my operation not to have kids any more I figure it was time to re-shape myself, lol I will do my best to keep updating everyone with my results. I ask everyone who reads my post to please pray for me and hope everything will be OK. I will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.thank you and welcome to my journey

Updated on 3 Sep 2011:
4 day post operation. I will post my story later. Only taking Tylenol twice a day now.

Updated on 3 Sep 2011:
Hi Everyone, Finally, I did it!!!!

My surgery was a success, when I woke up from my surgery I was shivering like a wet Chihuahua, lol so much that it made the pain worst. it lasted almost an hour after I woke up. Doctor said it was the anesthesia wearing off my body.My hubby brought me a stuffed animal and that me me feel a bit better. the pain was horrible!!!

post/op day 4 feeling much better ,Now taking Tylenol twice a day to reduce the pain. Pain has reduce about 30% from day of surgery. I'm feeling alot pressure on my drain hole, lol you know what i mean. i did get a bit of a cough. it hurts much less now when I cough I'm moving around the house and doing a couple things around the house. My hubby gets mad of me doing things, but i tell him its OK.I'm not forcing myself.
I'm eating better and feeling much more energetic.

Photos are courtesy of my dear hubby, lol
I'm planning on updating in three days with photos of me standing up.

Rita

Updated on 3 Sep 2011:
So I had my first setback today. As I got up to go to the bathroom I accidentally pulled on my drain hose and I felt like I pulled it out about an inch, it hurted like hell
have any of you ladies deal with this problem before and how did you deal with it. I should just leave it alone?
the drain keeps doing its job but I just want to make sure I will be OK

Updated on 4 Sep 2011:
6 days post op, today was the first time I got to see my naked body on the mirror. I love the results specially my breast. They look like I had implants. I love them!!!
Not sure about my strech marks, but I will deal with that later.
I will try to post new photos by next Friday

Updated on 10 Sep 2011:
Here are some photos of my first shower post op.This photos were taking 8 days post op.
Finally I feel clean again
Hi Rita! I just had my surgery 5 days ago! Hope you are doing well!
Hi Ladies,
Yes I do have before picture. I will updating with photos in a couple days.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon