From Cynic to Believer - Los Angeles, CA

{edited} {by Britt user asked to fix misspellings}

{edited}

{by Britt user asked to fix misspellings}

Like most women who are at the crux of baby boomer...

Like most women who are at the crux of baby boomer land where you start to disappear (meaning no one notices you much anymore), I wasn’t ready to give up and get in the rocker. My appearance was always something I sort of relied on and I was losing it! Scary? You bet! At first the changes were almost undetectable, but over several sessions I was transformed from a somewhat dowdy-looking grandmother to a pretty “hot” sexagenarian. Now no one ever gets close to guessing my real age and I love that. Looking better makes me feel better. I don’t think I could have chosen a better doctor (in my mind there IS no better) and I feel lucky I to be within driving distance of a doctor who is obviously a master at her craft.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Los Angeles Dermatologist

I'm probably the world's biggest cynic when it comes to "magic bullets", but Dr. F has turned me into a believer. She accomplished MORE than I would have ever thought possible. She took great care in assessing my face and also took the time to make sure I understood what would happen over the course of the treatment. I too had done my research and felt that if I were going to undertake a makeover with Sculptra, I wanted to go to the doctor with the most expertise.

wow you look really great. It's incredible the way botox raised your brows. congrats.
you look great! beautiful
Why do you say that? These are my personal photos. I got great results because I had a great doctor.
sorry, those photos are too close to those used by sanofi/dermik before they sold the dermik division. oopps.

Wow you look amazing!

Hi SexyRed,

What did you do for your brows/upper eyelids? They look lifted in the "after" photo.
Thanks!
Botox - it's magic in a needle. But part of it could be too the Sculptra in the temples. She injected actually inside my hair line to take up some slack too.
Rebecca Fitzgerald in Los Angeles.
So happy to read that SexyRed went to Dr Fitzgerald!!! I just came home from my second Sculptra treatment with Dr Fitz!!! She's amazing and she listenes to ones concerns and request's. Everyones face is asymetric, some more some less. Mine was more more then less. My right side of the face was visibly "drooping" or sagging however you want to describe it. I felt my face was somewhat off. I had fillers injected in to my cheeks years ago and felt when they wore off my face looked even more uneven. First Sculptra treatment was making me look the way I always wanted to look. The result lasted only for a couple months then I looked much the way I used to before. After todays treatment I am amazed to see the changes already and I am not even that swollen nor bruised. My face has an oval shape again as it had when I was younger and the right side of my face looks very much even. I am very happy and my husband cant stop starring at me!!!! People if you ever want to have Sculptra done then dont go to anybody. It is your face, go to the best and this is Dr Fitz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi SexyRed,

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great experience with your procedure. Did you have much pain or down time? Now that you have been transformed, do you have pictures, the community loves pictures of good work.

Thanks,

-Britt

I'll get some photos together. No downtime past a little bit of numbness right after the first procedure (like at the dentist. 2nd and 3rd sessions I did not experience that at all.

Pain only in the 2 areas by side of the nose, but I was forewarned. She was very concerned that I was not being hurt and was as gentle as possible. I was not a bit nervous because I knew what to expect. (That was huge plus!)

All in all it was a genuinely "best you can get" kind of experience.

Thanks SexyRed, pictures would be awesome. I'm glad it went well. Thanks for the update.

-Britt

Dear Sexy Red. Sounds like you liked your doctor. Who did you use?