From Cynic to Believer - Los Angeles, CA

{edited} {by Britt user asked to fix misspellings}

{edited}

{by Britt user asked to fix misspellings}

Like most women who are at the crux of baby boomer...

Like most women who are at the crux of baby boomer land where you start to disappear (meaning no one notices you much anymore), I wasn’t ready to give up and get in the rocker. My appearance was always something I sort of relied on and I was losing it! Scary? You bet! At first the changes were almost undetectable, but over several sessions I was transformed from a somewhat dowdy-looking grandmother to a pretty “hot” sexagenarian. Now no one ever gets close to guessing my real age and I love that. Looking better makes me feel better. I don’t think I could have chosen a better doctor (in my mind there IS no better) and I feel lucky I to be within driving distance of a doctor who is obviously a master at her craft.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Los Angeles Dermatologist

I'm probably the world's biggest cynic when it comes to "magic bullets", but Dr. F has turned me into a believer. She accomplished MORE than I would have ever thought possible. She took great care in assessing my face and also took the time to make sure I understood what would happen over the course of the treatment. I too had done my research and felt that if I were going to undertake a makeover with Sculptra, I wanted to go to the doctor with the most expertise.