Awful!! Flew to LA to Have it Done - Los Angeles, CA

Having read some of the reviews I decided I would...

Having read some of the reviews I decided I would only do sculptra if I went to the best doctor available so I flew out to LA to have it done. Even in the hands of a skilled doctor I ended up with marble sized lumps on my face. I have always been told that I was beautiful and didn't look my age however since this procedure my face looks lumpy and bloated. No one describes me as beautiful any more. This cost me almost $9000 for just the procedure (2 times) and it is the worst thing I have ever done.
The doctor attempted to hide the lumps by putting filler around them and this has given me a puffy weird look.
There is no guarantee even with the "best" doctor that you will get good results. Stay away from this product!!!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

She reprimanded her staff the entire time she was working on me. She even called staff members who were not involved in my procedure to come in so that she could reprimand them. It was uncomfortable to say the least. She also charges 4x what anybody else does for the procedure and the results were very unsatisfactory. Even the Botox she did made my eyes droop.