Terrible Experience - Los Angeles, CA

Pros: price is reasonable. Cons: Everything else...

Pros: price is reasonable.
Cons: Everything else.
*no assistant while doing the injection. Thus no one press the injection spots while he replenish the syringe. I have blood flowing down my entire face.
*unlike my previous doctor, he didnt massage the area to min bumps n no one hand me ice pack to min swellings.
*the result is big bumps on my face, uneveness on my cheeks and several bruies that linger around for days.
Please think twice if you wanna have this treatment done here. If you gonna contribute thousands of dollars revenue to ur doc in only 20 min and he is too busy to give you consultation by himself then u should look else where.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Extremely painful procedure, horrible result and poor service over all. I choose dr.lee because he has lots of advertisements that kind of brainwashed into thinking he has excellent skills. I was very wrong. He is very impatient n rush the whole procedure.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't pleased with the way things went. How long has it been since you had the injections done? Hopefully the swelling has continued to go down for you, and you are seeing a decrease in the bruising as well.

I do expect swelling and bruising from this procedure since I had this before. What I didnt expect is how uneven my face look after the injection. Dr. Lee put too much on one side and too little on the other. Now my face look much worse than before. Its over a week so all the bruising/swelling had disappear and that just make my face look weirder. I wonder if he did this on purpose so i have to go back to get a touch up and spend another thousand dollars. Its hard to imagine someone as experienced as him would make such mistake unintentionally..

I highly doubt any doctor would do something like that on purpose. The risk compared to the benefit seems too great. If you are considering going back to him for a correction you could discuss the asymmetry with him and see if he could do the correction for a reduced cost. Obviously I have no idea if that is an option or not, but might be worth discussing, although with the feelings you have expressed do you think you might feel better going to a different provider?

Thank you for your concern. I do need to get another treatment to fix the mistake. But, I am not going back to Wave cosmetic even they offer me free service.

Yeah, sometimes its best if you don't feel comfortable with a treatment you received to seek another care provider. Even though the original doctor might be able to remedy things it can be hard to trust the same person again. Please keep us posted on how you are doing when you go for your correction - sending good thoughts your way!