Natural Looking Asian Eyelid Surgery and Rhinoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Charles Lee if you are...

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Charles Lee if you are interested in getting cosmetic surgery that LOOKS NATURAL!

I was a newbie ~3 months ago, set on getting double eyelid surgery and considering some type of nose revision (my complaint was my nose seemed too wide when I smiled). When I visited Dr. Lee's office for a consult, I was very comfortable with his recommendations and his professionalism. He asked me questions about me...i.e. what i did for a living, etc. because he wanted to make sure my new "look" would still match my personality. I appreciated that because the last thing I wanted was to look like the next "done up " girl down the street.

I decided on my surgery mid-October 2012, which went smoothly. I was most shocked at how fast I healed....just 1.5 weeks later I went back to work as a dentist and nobody could pinpoint that I had surgery done. All they noticed was "something different..." but they couldn't see scars or incision lines.

Fast forward 2.5 months, I'm enjoying this new 2013 year with beautiful natural looking eyelids, a revised nose with a higher nose bridge and narrower ala. I love the change, and everyone still comments on the natural look.

Dr. Lee is truly skilled at what he does, and I believe is best at making your new you look natural! Thanks, Dr. Lee!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hello! I am looking for a doctor and being Asian I think we need to be careful. I too want to get a upper Beth and rhynoplasty. Do you posting a pic? It would be greatly appreciated.