Mixto Laser for Acne Scar Treatment - Los Angeles, CA

I am asian in my late twenties with moderate/...

I am asian in my late twenties with moderate/ severe acne scarring. I have tried ever laser, and I do mean every laser, but this was the best laser in correcting my acne scars. I have tried cool laser, fraxel, and other fractionated lasers, but none of them were as strong and effective as this laser. It definitely was intense, but I was made very comfortable by Dr. Rahimi and his numbing techniques. I healed in about 3 days after some serious skin peeling, but my skin was amazingly smoother and more even. And this was after just one procedure. I will be having my second laser treatment at the end of the month. I also use oxygenetics foundation after my skin has healed to cover the slight redness which could linger.

I just had my second treatment

I just had my 2nd treatment and it went very smooth. Dr. Rahimi made me feel so comfortable physically and emotionally. The laser was stronger this time, but thanks to the doctor I didn't feel much of a difference. The numbing cream, and steps they take to make you comfortable are such a relief!!! I actually didn't mind any part of the procedure. I can't wait for the results!!! Please message if you have any questions.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. Rahimi is amazing and by far the most talented doctor in treating acne scarring for ethnic skin tones. He was very professional and helped answer all my questions effectively. I am always scared when dealing with lasers because of hyper pigmentation, but dr. Rahimi made me feel at ease and after my first procedure I have full confidence in him and his abilities.