Best Lip Augmentation EVER - Los Angeles, CA

Very careful injection with next to no pain. Dr....

Very careful injection with next to no pain. Dr. Fi was gentle, took the time to explain why and where and used the leftover to "tidy up" my nose. That's prettier too. Warm and welcoming staff. No one puts on airs. I can say without reservation it was an absolutely positive experience and outcome. Only negative was the wait time, but it was well worth it in the end.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. F has an absolutely superior "eye" for seeing what needs to be changed. I've had lip injections before from other doctors - none of which made me too thrilled. Her techniques were completely different from what I had experienced from all other doctors who simply jabbed and filled. And WOW! What a difference it made. I'm in love with my own lips. Even my kids tell me how pretty I look now (that's a big deal coming from teen boys!)

Hi mama,

So great that you not only now have fabulous lips, but him fixing your nose too what a treat. Glad everything went well. Did you have any pain or bruising? What prompted you to have the procedure done? We love pictures! Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt