Obagi Resolved my Problems After Fraxel Laser - Los Angeles, CA

STOP ALL LASER TREATMENTS!! Sorry, not yelling but...

STOP ALL LASER TREATMENTS!! Sorry, not yelling but absoultely try OBAGI CREAM (3 and 4 only). See my other reviews on here about problems after Fraxel... please.

Spend $130 total and in 2 months you will see the difference. pores, acne scars, pigmentations, old etc etc etc. IT is the last but the best resort.

Julie PA-C for Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald

Julie listens and saves you time and money. Her treatment plan is right on the spot. She is amazing!

Obagi is an acidic exfoliator. It doesn't work for people with dry, sensitive skin. You have to wear a 50+ SPF after Obagi, otherwise the pigment can get worse.
Are you referring to Obagi NuDerm Clear and Obagi NuDerm Exfoderm? Thanks!!
I have my patients begin Obagi or Melarase creams if any discoloration on the face exists after an ablative laser. They both work well to treat pigmentation.
Which obagi formulas are you mentioning?  I tried a trentinoin cream they had and didn't have the amazing results some people say they get.  It made my skin worse, I broke out bad with huge cystic acne and horrible scarring.   I have also heard many report that it helped their skin for a few months but then it got bad again as if their skin built up tolerances to the cream.  Have you heard of this?  I always wanted to experience the benefits that some get from this line but no such luck for me:(