Help..CO2 Laser Gone Bad - Los Angeles, CA

I intially started hearing about the CO2 laser...

I intially started hearing about the CO2 laser about 3years. I am 35, of hispanic decent,olive skin. I look 25 because of good genes and 15 years of prevenative procedures. I had a series of Fraxel lasers in 2005 that caused many skin problems from acne(which i never ever had) to fever blisters on the corners and top of my lip,rosacea,post inflammatory hyperpigmenation.It took me about 4years and over Thousands of dollars spent on IPL,V-STAR,CHEMICAL PEELS,PIXELS,MICRO DERMABRASION,and various bleaching creams and other costly skin care products as well ALWAYS wearing SPF and staying OUT OF THE SUN!!!

i was able to correct the all of the damage except the Rosacea redness when i get over heated working out or upset.. But it was 100% better and i had FLAWLESS skin. Until 3weeks ago when i was stupid enough to not do my homework on CO2 Fractional Laser thinking it was just like Fraxels technology. First i did my face and all seemed to be as i read, i ALWAYS follow directions!! I even started Arica (orally) but Day1(Face)was covered in the grid dots darker than my normal skin,swollen and felt raw. Day2-3(Face)Skin started to peel.Day(Face) 4-6 my face had a very bad odor but i figured it was normal.

A week later i decided to do my neck and chest. My doctor said this would be okay and good to do at same time to heal at once.Day1 (Neck&Chest) I didnt know what to expect but something didnt feel right about this immedately after the xanx and numbing stuff wore off i was in the most pain i have ever experienced I felt like my neck and chest were throbbingand on fire at the same time!! i had to call a friend who had a percocet to help the pain. Day 2-3(neck&chest) i started to get hives on my hands and arms i was still in horrible burning pain. I went to the emergency room and was given an iv with benadryland something for pain and sent home with 3days of prednisone 5mg. I also started hyperbaric treatments (3) Day3-7(Neck&Chest) my skin started to peel off and have a very bad odor, my doctor put me on antibotics for possible infections and pain medication.

Day 7- present (Neck&Chest) the skin peeled off to leave what looks to be bad burns or scabs, ive had various probelm horrible pain, itching and blisters that broke ou on arms,right breast,neck,inside my ears,scalp,on my ear,face. My doctor said its a form of chicken pox brought on by the laser? He put me on Acyclovir 800mg 3x a day and a Methylprednisolone pack for swelling on my eyelids and face. And when i asked him will i heal and return back to normal his response was.. i EXPECT...

If you are 35 and look 25, why did you have this procedure done, especially considering your history? I would also like to say, that if you start so young with multiple procedures, you will start looking older than your age, and nothing will be able to help you. My advice....stop procedures, stay out of the sun, Retin A 0.5 twice a week and hope for the best. You have already abused your skin.
I would like to know where you have done. I am schedule to get done my neck so I should know more info. I am Asian so I know that my skin type is differnt. How long takes time to see normal skin?
Don't do it

It was an RN who did the CO2 Laser but its the doctors responsability to have informed me that i was not a good caniadte nor did i need the CO2 Laser. I have been a good, loyal customer for 8years for other lasers,botox,filler.