Best doctor--Healthy and Natural Looking Asian Eyelid Surgery and Rhinoplasty - Los Angeles, CA

My both out eye corners look droopy and my eyes...

My both out eye corners look droopy and my eyes are not symmetry. My nose is relatively short and the nose bridge is flat without much definition. Dr. Lee took out the fat from my upper eyelids and formed the inner eye corner to solve the symmetrical problem which is really smart. To shape the nose, instead of using a foreign body or other material, he took a piece of cartilage from my ear, so I have no fear of rejection. My nose looks beautiful and the ear is all healed, too. Dr. Lee reshaped my nose tip which gave me a more elegant nose with a better tip and a better mouse shape as well.
Also, the whole surgery has such a quick healing time. I actually went out in public about 1 week after the procedure and no one knew that I had a procedure done.

Dr. Charles Lee definitely achieves very natural results! I love your eyes now, they look very awake. Your nose also looks very good. How much did both these procedures cost?
yeah, they look much better then before the surgery and my nose costs $6000 and eyes cost $3500.

Two months after my eyelid and nose surgery,...

Two months after my eyelid and nose surgery, swelling gets much better. My eyes look symmetrical and awaking now which is a huge, pleasant surprise! My biggest concern had been the droopy out eye corners. Dr. Lee is always doing his best for his patients! After he took out the fat from my upper eyelids during the surgery, my out eye corners recover very well and they look extremely natural and healthy. All in all, extremely pleased and absolutely recommend him!

Three months after my surgery, there is a...

Three months after my surgery, there is a significant increase of the bridge of my nose and my eyes fit perfectly well with outer eye corners lifted up significantly. My nose’s length extended significantly and is shaped on its tip. The nostrils were stretched outward.
My eyes in conjunction with my nose improved the look of my eyebrows and shape of my mouth. Dr. Lee made proportionate my whole face and all its features. I'm in awe of the attention to detail. He is precise and meticulous. He is the creator of a serious work of art.

It looks absolutely amazing, how proportionate and symmetrical he made everything. All with my own tissue. A super result considering where I was yet in a natural looking way as if these were my original features. Dr. Lee is genius and always doing his best for his patients.

1 year after surgery

A year after my surgery, when i look at the mirror, dramatic changes happened to my appearance. Dr. Lee is is genius. He creatively designed my surgery and delivers results I desire, safely and results are beyond my expectation. I whole-heartedly, highly recommend Dr. Lee. Having been a patient since first starting his practice, he has proven consistency in every way. He is a perfectionist and amazing surgeon.
It eady makes a much better look for you. Congrats!
Very nice. What a natural looking result! Did they provide an apartment or room for you during the few days?
Your eyes look more open now.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I STRONGLY recommend Dr. Charles Lee if you are interested in getting cosmetic surgery that LOOKS HEALTHY and NATURAL!