My Hair Transplant Cost Was Worth It, my Hair Restoratio Was a Success! - Los Angeles, CA

I had a hair transplant with dr. u at dermhair...

I had a hair transplant with dr. u at dermhair clinic in May 2010 los angeles for my hairline, and scheduled another for this month for my crown. i am truly blessed with his FUE hair restoration procedure. i am young, 28, and with his magic, my hairline is back and i can keep my crewcut look i had when i was in college.. my confidence is up and the investment was worth it. i had to do alot of research online, as their are alot of doctors with cases that seem worth it but are seemingly too good to be true. dr. umar allowed me to meet past patients, and his work spoke for itself. strongly recommend a transplant for you guys, with whomever you choose!

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

i reccommend dr. u because he was the most honest hair surgeon i found. he had alot of work to show, never seemed like he was trying to "sell" me, and made me feel like i had a choice in the way i wanted my hair to look. he allowed me to meet past patients (something not many will EVER do), and his price was worth it. this is your hair, its not something you should be cheap about!!

Hi SunRay,

Welcome to the hair transplant community. That's great you had such a good experience, and a boost is self confidence is always a plus. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? If you have pictures to share the community would love to see them and please keep us updated to when you go for your crown procedure.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt