I Had a 360 Face Lift with Neck Lift, Cheeklift, Livefill, Liposuction, Mini-tummy Tuck and a Hernia Operation - Los Angeles, CA

This was a positive experience from the start...

This was a positive experience from the start through the operation. The doctor was very personable and made me feel totally relaxed. His staff was equally supportive. I can see positive results one week after the operation inspite of the swelling. I set very high standards for myself and the activities I get involved in. This exoerience exceeded my standards significantly.

The only negative is the recovery after the surgery. It's the one aspect we all must face. How it impacts you depends upon the state of your physical and mental health. A positive state of mind will accelerate the recovery.

I did this for two reasons; I wanted it and I could afford it. This is the type of activity that creates mobility and enhances self esteem.

The most gratifing aspect of the surgery is not...

The most gratifing aspect of the surgery is not even my close friends and relatives can detect that I've had surgery. For man that is very important. It has been almost a year since the surgery, and everything has finally settled down. It is difficult to remember what I looked like before the surgery because my brain now only relates to my current face.

I have been living a competitive bodybuilder life style for the past 26 years,and this surgery was the last piece in my personal puzzle. And I still have the look of a masculine man. I'm extremely happy with the outcome.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I went to this surgeon because I was convinced he was an innovator and highly respected nationwide for his skill set. After meeting him it was obvious to me he is also devoid of ego. His patient skills are exceptional, and he removed my anxieties.

Can any one recommend a facial fat transfer surgeon in houston, tx area.
Wow, you are brave having all that surgery at one time. I know a positive and healthy outlook help a person have a quicker recovery time, but didn't you suffer a lot of pain from all those procedures at one time? I give you credit. Not sure how much time post op you are, but I wish you all the luck in the world, and happiness with your surgery.