Don't Waste Your Time and Energy with Other Eyelid Surgeons - Los Angeles, CA

Even though I was frighten by the idea of more...

Even though I was frighten by the idea of more surgery, I could live with what me first surgeon did. He tried to convince me that I looked fine but I knew I wasn't crazy.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

I came to Dr. S to fix the botched lower eyelid procedure done by a highly recommended Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon. The procedure not only failed to improve my lower eyelids and appearance, but left me horrible unsightly bags and bulges, which were the direct result of this so-called high-end Beverly Hills doctor's work. I came into their office nervous, upset, and very wary, but Dr. S's staff put me at ease right away with their compassion, care, professionalism, and experience. I knew I was finally in the right hands! Dr. S correct the botched results perfectly, and I can finally look in the mirror again happily without crying! Dr. S is a true professional and an artist, and I have nothing but gratitude and respect for him, and his lovely staff.

Hi Rosey, I had a botched upper and lower bleph 5 years ago and have uneven eyelids and really bad scars I am coming to Beverly Hills from out of state in 1 week to consult with 3 different Doctors for a revision and I am really scared to go through a revision but I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror and am really considering a revision and not sure who I can trust. Could you please let me know who did your 1st surgery that messed your eyes up? If you don't want to post the Doctors name you can contact me directly, I would really appreciate it. Thank You!!!
Rosey, I am considering using this dr for upper and lower lid surgery. I have gotten to the point that i feel just awful about myself. My eyes make me look tired and sick all the time....or so everyone tells me. They used to be my best asset. Now I want to hide them behind glasses! I am sure you know the feeling all too well.

Could you please give me a little more information about your surgery? How was the recovery? And how much did the procedure cost you?

I am seeing prices that are very reasonable but I worry they might do a hack job. I am wondering the difference in price with Dr S

Thanks!
So glad you got the fix you wanted and feel so much better about yourself :)
Hi Rosey,

Thank you for posting the review. I have very similar problem to yours. I was convinced to have a quadrilateral bleph for lower and upper lid by a surgeon in UK in 2007. I was only 30 at the time and had tiniest of bags which should have been treated with fillers.

After the surgery, I feel my upper lids are too low, to this day, I sleep with my left eye slightly open. The lower lid bags are worse and now are framed by hollowness around the orbital area (surgeon took fat out from wrong place).

I would love to talk to you further as I am considering coming to USA after reading your review. I would much appreciate your response.

Welcome to RealSelf, Rosey. I'm glad to hear your revision surgery went well.