Trust in Dr. Massry, Even Across the Country He Gave Me Hope and Solace - Los Angeles, CA

With thousands of miles between us, Dr. Massry...

With thousands of miles between us, Dr. Massry gave me the comfort and guidance I desperately needed after I experienced the devastating effects of lid retraction and hollowness resulting from a lower blepharoplasty. I was often told my eyes were exotically beautiful, and as a performer/model for most of my life, it was my hope (in a world that puts so much emphasis on beauty) to do what I could to look my best for not only my career but my own self confidence as well. Sadly, my ability to make money, my relationships with friends and family, and my zest for life were severly affected.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

I thought I had done my research having a 'facial' plastic surgeon, instead of one who did body work as well, do my intitial surgery. However, I cannot stress enough the importance of having an Oculoplastic Surgeon like Dr. Massry perform any eye surgery. I reached out to many oculoplastic and reconstructive surgeons, searching the internet everyday for answers to help me thru this nightmare. It was Dr. Massry who responded with genuine concern, giving me not only the emotional support and hope I needed, but also his knowledge and expertise. After several months I was able to fly the many miles to see Dr. Massry and although mine is a complex surgical repair there is much they are doing with fillers and I have found much of myself again. The main reason I am writing is to tell anyone who may be experiencing this devastation, to get in touch with Dr. Massry. It is understandable to feel afraid and insecure regarding making another doctor mistake. However, Dr. Massry is not only highly respected by his peers across the country, doing lectures and writing books, but is one of the most dedicated and kindest men I have ever met. Trust me on this, seeing Dr. Massry is the best decision you can make. I made it my personal job to research and reach out until I found the best....I did!