Thankful for a Miraculous Transition! - Los Angeles, CA

I can't thank Dr. Massry enough for correcting...

I can't thank Dr. Massry enough for correcting what I thought was permanent eye deformity. I'd had too much eyelid surgery which resulted in retracted lower lids below the pupils showing the whites of my eyes in an unattractive manner.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

God brought me in. He is amazingly talented and energetically dedicated. I found him to be very positive and honest at the same time. He radiates competence and I felt confident with him and his support staff through every step. God works through Dr. Massry to correct past mistakes of other plastic surgeons to a remarkable if not miraculous degree. Thank you so much Dr. Massry for doing what you do. And thank God for leading me to him.

What did he do to correct? Cheeklift? Canthopexy? Was it only eyelid surgery for $18,000?
can't remember the names but he took tissue from roof of my mouth to expand the lower lid (muscles beneath the outer skin?) .....He stapled the outside of them to my outer brow bone over each eye (maybe this is a check lift)....this involved cutting and pulling up the top layer of exposed lower lid and restitching it to the upper lid....Thus preventing the outside edge of my eye from drawing downward. The price included any minor adjustment that might be needed after initial healing I think...but I did not require any. The price is likely based on the fact that he doesn't know what he will find from the last surgical procedure.......kind of like remodeling.......he can only see the outside. Plus the fact that someone who is unhappy with what was done before indicates that this person may have aesthetic ideas in variance to what their first surgeon had..........difficult to please making the surgery riskier.....
I wish ppl would put pics up. How do we know these stories are true?? Frustrating
I have tried to do it but I'm not techy enough....sorry. Besides, why would the photos do anymore to inspire you than my personal observations....If you can't get an intuitive feel for going there, don't. And he has before and after photos to show you. You don't need mine.
Gotcha. Only say it bevause there are surheons that have ppl put comnebts on that arent facts or true. Thats why. Im East Coast. Ill be goimg to see Dr. Massry. I tried this trip but hes very busy ;) Thats a good thing

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us, Barbara. How long did your healing take?

I'm 62 and not a fast healer. And I posted my comment before scar tissue finished forming on my lids. People heal at different rates. But despite scar tissue underneath the top layer of skin, my eyes look so much better than they did before that my testimonial still stands.