Not a Skilled Plastic Surgeon - Los Angeles, CA

I had an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Goldberg in...

I had an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Goldberg in 2004, and am preparing to have a revision for scars, excess skin in some areas, and extensive hollowing in others. I have managed to put off additional surgery by having fillers put in the crease of my upper eyelids to disguise the hollowing that resulted after Dr. Goldberg took out too much fat. The fillers have helped but are not permanent, and tend to absorb at different rates, leaving my eyes looking uneven. I will need scar revision, a lift at the outer corner of one eye where not enough excess skin was taken, and fat transfer to fill in the hollowing. Dr. Goldberg used a laser for my surgery as well as stitches that dissolve by themselves. I've been told by other doctors that both of these methods contribute to poor scarring.

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

For my surgery, I was simply put in a chair in a room adjacent to Dr. Goldberg's examination room and the surgery was done while I was fully clothed with my shoes on. Very unprofessional and not a sterile operating environment. I thought I was seeing a reputable doctor at a top eye institute, but my results and experience were very poor. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.