5'0 107 Lbs - Los Angeles, CA

I like the way my buttock implants look, but a yr...

I like the way my buttock implants look, but a yr ago i began to develop seroma on both buttocks. After the surgery I was good, then 6 moths later it grew. I have to get it remooved almost every week. i also experience pain when sitting for a long time. I hate it know. Love the way it looks but I am tired of dealing with all this. I grew an infection on my upper left buttock. it looks like staph infection but i still dont know what it is since im waiting on lab results. i am getting them removed because i am tired of all the maintenance .
dr. sahafi

he was horrible. i developed an infection 2 weeks post op and he said he was going on vacations and that he couldn't see me so he referred me to his colleague. I had to drive far away to be seen every week pst op visits. the dr. whom he referred me to had no clue of what was going on or of what to do. Sahafi is a horrible surgeon. He only wants your money and after that he doesn't care about your procedure. I went about 3 weeks ago to see if he can take them out and he wanted to charge me 4500!!! that is ridiculous!! its as if i am paying for the procedure all over again. Do not go to his office!! he also changes staff very frequently, and the new staff and nurses seems like amateurs, they have no clue of what they are doing.

My cousin had her nose and boobs done by him but I always knew he was not professional
I'm sorry girl how frustrating that must be!! That's why I'm staying out of LA for my surgery !! I got my boobs done in Beverly Hills and it wS a nightmare! Most of plastic surgeons out here do horrible work and they charge wayyyy to much!!! See if you can sue but good luck!
I wen't to a new surgeon and when he saw the infection first he asked " wow!! who did this" I told him and he said " I have done tons of buttock implants and I have never seen something like this" He even did a research to see if my "surgeon" was actually a plastic surgeon. Turns out he was a cosmetic surgeon with tons of law suits in his hands. however he gets away with these procedures because he has a license to do cosmetic surgery. However if the board of cosmetic/plastic surgery finds out he will be in big trouble. Therefore I asked him for a settlement and he agree because he knows he is wrong. I am scheduled for surgery next week with another surgeon ;)
Oh thanks The Lord girl!! I'm happy for you !!! What doctor will be fixing you?
Sorry to hear that Friend. what size did you get ? under the muscle , above, between?
it was under the muscle. And I got a medium size . The DR. showed me the shart of the size of implants I can get for my body size. and I did not get the big ones i got a medium size
did you have the thread procedure on your buttocks?