5'0 107 Lbs - Los Angeles, CA

I like the way my buttock implants look, but a yr...

I like the way my buttock implants look, but a yr ago i began to develop seroma on both buttocks. After the surgery I was good, then 6 moths later it grew. I have to get it remooved almost every week. i also experience pain when sitting for a long time. I hate it know. Love the way it looks but I am tired of dealing with all this. I grew an infection on my upper left buttock. it looks like staph infection but i still dont know what it is since im waiting on lab results. i am getting them removed because i am tired of all the maintenance .
dr. sahafi

he was horrible. i developed an infection 2 weeks post op and he said he was going on vacations and that he couldn't see me so he referred me to his colleague. I had to drive far away to be seen every week pst op visits. the dr. whom he referred me to had no clue of what was going on or of what to do. Sahafi is a horrible surgeon. He only wants your money and after that he doesn't care about your procedure. I went about 3 weeks ago to see if he can take them out and he wanted to charge me 4500!!! that is ridiculous!! its as if i am paying for the procedure all over again. Do not go to his office!! he also changes staff very frequently, and the new staff and nurses seems like amateurs, they have no clue of what they are doing.