So Very Happy - Los Angeles, CA

I'm very happy with the results, I look a lot...

I'm very happy with the results, I look a lot thinner, and my shape is better, just with the liposuction, I don't even think that I need a tummy tuck now.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

So very happy. Im so happy I choose Dr. Dass, he is the only one that was willing to do the liposuction, and let me decide if I need a tummy tuck later. I will recommend him to my friends. I had gone to several consultations because I wanted liposuction for a smaller stomach but every surgeon told me that I needed a tummy tuck. I didn’t want the scars from a tummy tuck because I don’t scar good. Dr. Dass is the only one that said that my skin was pretty good and that he would be willing to do the liposuction first, and if I still wanted to be flatter then I would still need a tummy tuck after all the swelling goes away. He also told me that I should do the fat transfer to the buttock, I wasn’t sure about that because I had not heard about that. When they showed me his before and after pictures, I decided to just did it. It has been almost 7 months now, and I absolutely love the results and my husband looks at me the way he used to. I don’t think I even need the tummy tuck now. Thank you Dr. Dass. :)