Works for Only 1-2 Months - Los Angeles, CA

$20 per unit of botox. The doctor usually tries to...

$20 per unit of botox. The doctor usually tries to sell me to buy more by telling that I need it in a lot more areas on my face than what I thought. So my botox visit totals to $300 everytime. The results don't last longer 2 months. The muscles are paralyzed so that area of my face looks a little "wide" or "saggy" but has changed the way my face looks. I look weird with botox, though wrinkle free. My friends' faces look weird with botox. The area between the brows looks wider when botox is injected in that area. It's not worth it.

As it turns out, Botox is actually $12.00 per unit...

As it turns out, Botox is actually $12.00 per unit. I got Botox over 10 years ago. Dr. Hansen is terrific. I wouldn't rely on med spa or local skin clinics to do this kind of job. I would rely on a licensed dermatologist.
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hansen is a knowledgeable dermatologist.

I agree, Dr. Hansen is terrific and the best botox injector I have ever been to. My botox always lasts 6 - 7 months and looks totally natural. Great Doctor, well experienced, and I would recommend him to anybody.
So you are getting 15 units at a time? That's not very much, I am surprised that you would be getting an overfrozen look from that! I have never heard of botox for 20$ a unit! That's insane, most I ever heard was maybe 12-14 depending on the region. Sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience. It can do great things in the hands of the right injector. I even get it in my jaw mucles to help my tension and night clenching and it does wonders. I hope you are able to have another chance to get pleasing results.