Had 1 Double Lid, 1 Monolid, Now Both Are Double - Los Angeles, CA

I'm an asian woman who always had a double lid on...

I'm an asian woman who always had a double lid on the left eye and a single lid on the right eye. This looked unsightly in pictures because my right eye would always appear smaller, plus I couldn't wear makeup because it would look very uneven. I thought about eyelid surgery for at least 5 years while exhausting other methods such as eyelid tape and glue.

The surgery took only 15 minutes. My eye was purple and swollen for the next few days, but after a week and a half my eye was totally normal (eating pineapple and getting lots of sunshine helps with healing bruises).

The results are spectacular. My eyes now look even, I can play with makeup to my hearts content. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me because I have always been self conscious about my eyes.

There is very little pain involved and the healing process is fast with this technique, and there is no visible scar; the eye looks very natural.

So if you have a special case like me whereby one eye is a different size than the other, Dr. Lee can help you fix the sizes.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I found about Dr. Lee from Tyra Banks. I was researching very heavily into eyelid surgery and watched many youtube videos where he was featured. After consulting with plastic surgeons in my area, I decided against having local doctors do the surgery because they were not experienced with asian eyes. I opted for well known surgeons in California, researched their websites, and finally decided on Dr. Lee. In November 2012, I had my surgery done at his Beverly Hills clinic. The technique used was his own unique DST. I really recommend Dr. Lee, everything went perfectly, he is clearly knowledgeable, is very courteous, and explains the process so easily.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.