Chemical Peels - Los Angeles, CA

For many years, I've gone to Dr. Rahimi for...

For many years, I've gone to Dr. Rahimi for routine acne care with mild chemical peels. During the treatment he makes sure that I am comfortable, he makes it a point to ask how I'm doing. I am always satisfied with the outcome of my skincare. I feel very comfortable at his office. The office is friendly and the wait time is short.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Accutane community.

Thank you for your kind words. The process of prescribing Accutane is complicated. The online system called Ipledge requires specific information to be entered. These information have to be entered in a specific order and on a particular timeline. Many Dermatologists are frustrated with the system and have decided to simply not prescribe Accutane. I reserve this medication as a last resort. Accutane does work but can have troubling side effects. You are in good hands with us here at Forever Young, Inc.
Los Angeles Dermatologist

I have full confidence in Dr. Rahimi for skin care and recommend him to anyone.