Breasts, Butt, Lipo in Stomach - Los Angeles, CA

It was awesome. I had my breasts done, fat taken...

It was awesome. I had my breasts done, fat taken from my stomach and back and transferred into my bottom. I love it! I have been on 4 magazine covers that i have wanted to be on for a while. My butt still looks amazing and I feel great! Everything came out perfect There was minimal down time, i was picking up my nephews 4 days after the procedure. I was feeling like myself again in less than a week. I had a little swelling in my stomach but it was my fault as I was not wearing my garment correct after surgery. I went from a C and got 500cc implants so now i am a 36DDD and I love it! The surgery was smooth and all of my scars are almost gone.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE HIM! HE STILL TALKS TO ME TO THIS DAY AND I SEND HIM PICTURES! I can ask him anything I email him the littlest questions like "can i pierce my belly now" to just asking him about other things like botox. He is the best doctor I can recommend. He makes sure you will not do anything drastic to your body. I wanted 700cc implants and he said no! He is not in it for the money he wants to make sure you are happy and he is a perfectionist!!1 I love him

Hi you look amazing! Do you have any before pic of booty?
Do you have a email contact for Dr. Hughes?
Can you share your sleeping, sitting experience during the 1st week of healing, i'm planning to do the same procedures and I'm nervous about the positoning of sleeping and laying down.
Is that how much you paid total?

WOW, you look amazing!  So you had a brazilian butt lift and breast implants at the same time?  How was your recovery in terms of sleeping?

Thank you for sharing!!

Kate

Congratulations! Glad to hear your are happy with your PS and your results. How long ago was your surgery? Your recovery sounds amazing. How did bra shopping go? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!