Worst plastic surgery Experience - Los Angeles, CA

I wanted new breasts and a little fat taken from...

I wanted new breasts and a little fat taken from my midsection. Easy enough right? Well Im left with weird nipples and dents all through out my midsection. Id pay double what I paid him to have my old body back. :(

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had my breast done as well as some liposuction to my abdomen area. Both results were horrible. He attempted to fix his work with no luck. I found him to be a real nice guy at first, likeable, and seemed very knowledgeable. But in the end my results are horrible and he has the bedside manner of a used car salesman. Once you drive off the lot, there is no way to get ahold of him or get youre money back when your "car" (body) is broken down. I would not recommend this doctor. I feel like his skills as a plastic surgeon are lacking and If I had to do it all over again I would have went to a more skilled surgeon. His follow up skills with his patients is also lacking. Overall grade: D-

I CANT live with this, so I'll absolutely will be getting it fixed at some point. Just need money and a good doctor.

:-(

Will you be seeking a revision, do you think? Or are you just accepting things as they are?

It's permanent. The surgery was over a year ago.

I'm familiar with Tara Reid's stomach. Again, I'm sorry you're going through this. How long ago did you have your surgery? Is it possible things will even out with time?

I'm sorry you're going through this. What do you mean by 'weird nipples' and dents? Would you be able to post a photo so we can visualize what you're describing?

Virtual hugs to you. What a disappointment.

I've not uploaded any pics to a computer because I share it with other people and the thought of anyone seeing me nude is traumatic. But basically my nipples are not round anymore. They're stretched in different directions. I guess hard to explain. And my lower ab area is like a wave. You have high points and low points. The best way to describe it is similar to Tara reids stomach. Google her and you'll get an idea of the issues I'm having. Bad lipo is the worst thing to try and fix. I just keep covered up :(
Tara Reid's stomach looks like how a woman after giving birth looks.....stretch marks. Not great but, I don't find it horrible. I have stretch marks and stuch on my lower body. NOT what you wanted to pay for- I totally get that however it if it looks like hers and she is obviously comfortable showing it off.....no so bad.
PS I hope you can find away to get it fixed so you feel good about your body!
Im totally fine with stretch marks ( which I dont have). What tara reid has / had is lumps and bumps which is caused by someone who doesnt know how to properly perform liposuction. The doctor basically took too much fat from one area and not enough from another so there is a wave effect on the stomach. It is extremely hard to fix. I had a few revisions by another doctor and its better.... but still not like my stomach prior to seeing him.
Cool, glad you found a doctor to do revisions. I am terrified of lipo. That's awesome that you don't have stretch marks. Are you happy with your boobs now?
I suffered the same fate at the hands of this surgeon. To make matters worse I found out he was illegally using my pictures on his website.