Worst plastic surgery Experience - Los Angeles, CA

I wanted new breasts and a little fat taken from...

I wanted new breasts and a little fat taken from my midsection. Easy enough right? Well Im left with weird nipples and dents all through out my midsection. Id pay double what I paid him to have my old body back. :(

I CANT live with this, so I'll absolutely will be getting it fixed at some point. Just need money and a good doctor.

:-(

Will you be seeking a revision, do you think? Or are you just accepting things as they are?

It's permanent. The surgery was over a year ago.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had my breast done as well as some liposuction to my abdomen area. Both results were horrible. He attempted to fix his work with no luck. I found him to be a real nice guy at first, likeable, and seemed very knowledgeable. But in the end my results are horrible and he has the bedside manner of a used car salesman. Once you drive off the lot, there is no way to get ahold of him or get youre money back when your "car" (body) is broken down. I would not recommend this doctor. I feel like his skills as a plastic surgeon are lacking and If I had to do it all over again I would have went to a more skilled surgeon. His follow up skills with his patients is also lacking. Overall grade: D-