Thigh Lift After Losing 40lbs - Lorain, Ohio

I was always heavy in my youth and lost 40 pounds....

I was always heavy in my youth and lost 40 pounds. The skin on my inner thighs was always in the way! Walking would cause irritation between the thighs and I would literally have to move the skin to wipe myself each time I used the bathroom.

It's so nice to walk and have no rubbing!! I would highly recommend it and often do.

I've since has lipo-select with Dr. Poblete in...

I've since has lipo-select with Dr. Poblete in 2010. Again, he is an awesome man and his staff is the best!

Good to know! The PS nurse may call me today about exercise. Whatever I did a week and a half ago, must have been WRONG, as now I have pain with BM, which I did NOT have prior to that moment of light ab exercise! Sometimes I feel like a big whiny baby going to PS office with questions; should be 'weaned' by now!
Hi! I'm using Mederma in the morning and lavender oil at night on the scar, but don't think I'm massaging very well, so am going to a massage therapist Tuesday to have him work the scar also. My stomach is a bit numb in the lower region. Is your friend still doing the ball exercises, even if abs pulling? I did situps using the ball prior to TT, but haven't tried afterwards yet...
Sounds like you have the scar massage covered well! She doesn't do the ball at all. Too tight on abs.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I have a wonderful plastic surgeon located in Avon Lake, Ohio. Very informative, follow up care was wonderful and he also has a great office staff.