Nervous Reck - Longview, TX

I am 10 days away from my surgery and I have...

I am 10 days away from my surgery and I have watched stories And procedures and I am so nervous....I have two kids and all my life I have struggled with weight issues... I have been bulimic in high school I was comfortable in a size 14/15 and after I had my second child it was very hard for me to loose weight it seemed as I was not seek g any improvement at all. Eating right working out, Zumba the works. I started my research late October early November and I am so existed.... Support is very important for me and My husband and sister will be there to see me through it all... I am now 250lb and I am looking forward to the new me.. If there is anyone that could give advise and anything helpful to keep me at ease I would greatly appreciate it. I have read a lot of your stories and it makes me feel like what I am doing is worth every penny.... I don't have photos to post yet but I will leading up to my procedure.

Longview Plastic Surgeon

I did my research and I find out about them through a friend.

How wad your experience with Dr Hawner? Do you recommend him?
Are u getting ready? I am going well a lot of people are impressed with How i am healing... I think u will be fine as kind as u have the support. Keep me posted

Thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

Doing ok thanks for asking. Just a lot of swelling in feet and legs I have been elevating and walking and the swelling is not going down. My booklet said it can last for several weeks but just to be safe I am going to call the doctor today. How are u doing?
Sore I have swelling also I do a lot of walking its been so cold the last few days I just went to Walmart and walked around there :-) I can walk completely upright now :-) so no weird stares

Oh yes please call the doctor.  It's always best to be safe.  It sounds like you may have a little water retention as well which is easy to take care of.

just wondering how r u doing???
Tomorrow is the big day and I am so excited.... I want to say thanks for all the comments and support this site has given me it means a lot. I will keep everyone posted I will take my before tonight and then my afters once I see some results Andante then post them... Wish me luck
Goodluck:-) :-) :-)
Thanks.. I hope u r feeling better will update soon
No no don't watch them lol I watch and watch them and I liked them but I think it made me more nervous good luck .. who are u using???? I'm a east Texas girl myself ..
Oooops to late I have watched them and the procedure it had me freaked out.. I am using Doctor Hawner in did my research in October and I and 4 days away from my surgery I will post pictures once I am back up and moving... Thanks for the encouragement.
Lol I understand ..and I need to post pics to I have before and no after yet ur surgery is in 4 days?? That's great good luck:-) :-) :-) did ur surgeon offer u the pain pump??? Its just numbing Med and I highly recommend it !!!
I had my TT yesterday and I'm using a pain pump I highly recommend it, and I'm also on pain meds I got nervous before to and had to stop watching TT on YouTube. If u ask me now if it was worth it I can say yes I'm not in much pain I also had lipo hips back and breast lift I looking forward to seeing the new me :-) :-) :-) and u will to :-) :-)
I will certainly check out the video and appreciate you and no turning back now it procedure is paid for.. Lol
Check out my review. I'm currently 236 but started at 277. Don't be nervous. Just think about how great you're going to look. No more belly in your lap : )
I appreciate you do much an will keep u updated.... Do u find yourself getting full quick?
Hey Bella I also wanted to ask did you loose pant size to? I am an 18 I hope to loose some inches as well will that happen
I haven't had it done yet. 2/22 is my day!
Omg I am excited for u.. I have four more days so excited i will keep I posted as I get fine lol
Hi Bella wanted to let u know I had my procedure yesterday and everything went well. The hospital made me feel so good and comfortable that was very important to me because some hospital will treat like shxx. But before I know it I was asleep and I could t remember nothing not even why I was there lol that's crazy but I wanted to let u know how I was doing. I am counting the days till your surgery. Good luck:)
Wow! I'm happy for you. I know you can't see it yet, but I'm sure you look great. No more belly! Yay! I can't wait to get this done. 41 days to go! Get some rest.