Didn't Work for Me - Longmont, CO

I received 4 Exilis treatments on my lower...

I received 4 Exilis treatments on my lower abdomin, and also on my bra fat area.
After my 4th visit my measurements were the exact same on my stomach, but I might have lost a little from the back/bra fat area, it's just hard to measure that area.
I read that it doesn't work on 1% of people, it's hard to believe I'm in that 1%.
I am in my ideal weight, I eat fairly healthy and exercise semi regular. I'm 5'6" 132lbs.
I just have a pooch. I was really excited and hopeful that something could help me. I did what I was suppose to, I drank almost 200 oz of water the day before, the day of, and the day after. I stayed away from alcohol, and processed foods during that time too. I am pretty bummed out that I didn't get any results. It was sort of painful at times, to get into the "therapeutic range".
Even after reading mixed reviews I had to try it for myself. Well I lost $2000, and 0 inches.
Pretty sad.

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. I also got the treatment. I had 6 of them on the backs of my legs. I'm also within my ideal weight and eat healthy. I didn't see much for results either. :( The gal I worked with said that sometimes results can be delayed for 3 months. She also said that the fat, since the cells are supposedly being destroyed, is expelled through sweat and urine. Because of this, I was advised to drink 3+Liters of water everyday in addition to light exercise. Still didn't see much for results. But it has been a few months and I have thinned down in the thigh area mysteriously (I've incurred a busy schedule and my workouts were the first to be abandoned to make more time). Although I never did get the results I hoped for. So maybe there is still some hope for you? Keep drinking 3+ liters of water a day and continue exercising, if you do, or start walking a lap around your neighborhood maybe.
Dermatology of the Rockies

I do like the lady that performed my treatments. She was very nice. After 2 seasons and no change she did ask me if I wanted to continue with the remaining treatments. I said I wanted to finish out the 4 treatments to see if I would have any loss.