Vaser Lipo-abdominoplasty, Vaser Lipo to Flanks - Long Island, NY

I am 4 weeks post op for the Vaser 4D...

I am 4 weeks post op for the Vaser 4D Lipo-abdominoplasty, Vaser 4D Lipo to Flanks and I could not be happier. The procedure took approx 6 hours start to finish. Although I was a bit more uncomfortable than anticipated, the pain was very manageable. The fact that Dr E. used a new drug called Exparel, any pain in abdomen after surgery was eliminated. Dr E also only used 1 drain (back drain) for my procedure so the post op at home care was much easier as well. The drain was in only 10 days. Arlene spent the night with me after and was a BIG help. The Dr visited first thing in the AM and I was home by noon. The overall experience and results exceeded any expectations I had. I am more than happy to have gone through with it. The results only after a few days was amazing.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

From start to finish and after, the experience with Dr E. was above and beyond what I expected. In visiting other doctors prior to my visit with Dr E., I expected more of the same, a 5 minute consult, a high pressure sales pitch and rushed out the door. Dr E. spent over an hour on the first consult explaining the procedure, showing me pictures and taking the time to answer all my questions. He was even more attentive post op. He saw me twice in the first week WITHOUT an appointment, no waiting and even text back and forth with my husband answering questions over the weekend. He was a true gentlemen and professional. I am looking forward to seeing more and more improvements as the weeks progress. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr E. over ALL of those other "Mommy Makeover" doctors.