Not Sure if It Was Worth the Money? - Long Island, NY

I had Ulthera done a few days ago on my lower face...

I had Ulthera done a few days ago on my lower face and neck for some sagging. I am 45 years old and wasn't ready for a face lift, so I figured I would try this procedure. Well, it most definitely hurt. I was prescribed a valium and vicodin, but I don't react well to vicodin, so I just took a valium and the advil they gave me at the office. One side was bearable, then they went to the other and ...........yowwwwsa! Definitely hurt, but I got through it. Its been 5 days and I havent seen any significant improvement, so I'm hoping it will gradually change and the results will get better as time goes on like they said it will.

Ouch, you're brave to go through that without the med. If you do it again maybe you can ask for something other than vicodin.

I truly hope that in time you will like your results. Please come back and let us know!

Went in for a consultation at Dr. Tehrani's office...

Went in for a consultation at Dr. Tehrani's office. While my inital consultation went well, what followed was a disaster! I signed on for the Ulthera and it was a nightmare. First the staff member who was supposed to do the procedure completely forgot!!! Then I rescheduled and she was sick, then to top it off, the woman I spoke to on the phone was quite nasty. We finally worked it out and scheduled the date. I go in thinking this woman who supposed to do the Ulthera is the 'best" according to the staff, but when arrive for my appointment, she's not there!! My own fault, I should have got a refund and walked out, but because I really wanted this procedure badly, I went in and had it done anyway. The young lady that did it was not who I was promised, but she was in fact, a nice person. She was caring and tried to be accommodating, becuase needless to say, it hurt! Alot! Its a painful procedure. What makes it even worse is that it did not work whatsoever. Complete and total waste of money. to add insult to injury, after my procedure, NO ONE called to see how I was doing.

It was awful - total waste of time and money and...

it was awful - total waste of time and money and the office where i had the procedure done was completely uncaring.
I've had some work done with and by Dr Tehrani, I wanted to check on RealSelf because although everything that was done by him seems good so far, however, his staff were abrupt, some type of superhero complex with them all and the disorganisation of this place is awful. The service just does not add up to the actual PS in my findings. Your comments about all the staff are so true. I spent over 10k and am so disappointed in that side of it all. I have never been seen on time (not just 10-15mins late), no quotes were ever right, it was always a messy process really as far as the operations were concerned. I tried to be almost nice about it all, but then when you think you spending all that money you should get a much higher decent level of service.
So very sorry you went through the same bad treatment I did as well. You are spot on when you say "disorganized"!! They should be nice to YOU!! That's their business and you spent a lot of money. I seriously hope that your results do improve over time. :-)
New York Plastic Surgeon