Tummy Tuck Scheduled for Dec. 23rd, 2011 - Long Island, NY

I'm so excited...and anxious, and I can't...

I'm so excited...and anxious, and I can't wait for the 23rd. I am a 32 year old mother of an 11yr old girl and a 3yr old boy. I have wanted a tummy tuck for the past 10 yrs, but wanted to wait until I had another child before deciding to go through with it.

I weigh 120 lbs. and nobody can understand why I want to have a tummy tuck. I have hidden my "pregnant belly" (I call it that b/c I think that I look about 2 months pregnant) from people by wearing shirts that are flowy and oversized sweaters and I am tired of doing so. As a grown up I have never worn a fitted shirt and being so small it's surprising to people. My husband didn't want me to get the tummy tuck, but now that the date is getting nearer he is so supportive and I love him for that. I can't wait!! I will post before pics later tonight.

good luck hun
How u doing?
Hi newme23, I hope all is well with you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi. Newme! Hope everything is good with you. Update s when you can, make sure you get your rest! :)
Hey newme23, just checking on you. I hope all is well. When u feel up to it let us know how things are going in the flat tommy land. Ttyl
No problem. That's the job and role of a MOTHER. Always making it happen no matter what! Happy Holidays~
Hey Toybaby, I'm so sorry. These past two weeks have been soooooo crazy. My son's birthday was last Monday, my daughter's birthday was yesterday. He had a party in his class, she had an actaul party last Friday. I am in school, so I have finals to take and do, X-mas shopping, getting things ready for myslef.....Aghhhhhhh! It's so crazy. I'm almost done, so I probably won't be able to post anything until the day after my surgery. Which will be on Sat. Thanx for your prayers. Talk to you soon!!! :)
Wake up new me, been kinda quiet..lol your day is approaching!! Can't wsit to see the new you. Praying for you that everything goes well and planned! Tootles~
Congrats Newme23 on your decision to do this! You'll be having your TT a day after my birthday! I have mine on 12/15, so I am sooo excited right now!
There's not that many people that know about my TT, and I chose to have it that way because some people are so judgemental and they don't understand the whole situation. You have to do what makes you happy. Period. So happy for you! Will be checking your blog for more posts/pics! ;o)
looking for a dr. in long island NY. can any one recommend one. thank you.
How's it going, Newme? Just a couple weeks now :)
Thank you anatal and the same to you..His name is Dr. Melmed.
wish you lots of luck...would you be able to tell me the name of your dr.
Congrats newme, you will be fine! I think every woman deserves a flat tummy. I look forward to following your road to success.
Congrats newme!! Dec. 23 will be here before you know it, especially with the holiday planning!

@Midwest - I can relate! I haven't told many people either! I just want positive vibes until I'm on the other side. This summer when I'm rocking my 'kini I'll let my flat belly yell it from the rooftops for me. lol!
LOL! That was too funny!!! I cannot wait to do the same this summer :)
Congrats to you! I undertand the frustration with people questioning your decision...I have the same issue, so I don't even plan on telling anyone I'm getting work done! It's wonderful to have a supportive husband. Looking forward to following your journey. Hoping that I can join the thriled and happy 'after' side of pics soon! :)
Thank you, In the beginning when I was contemplating getting it done, I told one person and I wish I hadn't because I didn't care for their response. So after that I told only those who needed to know and happy I chose to do so. Its nobody else's business but mine anyway :)