EZ-lift - Long Island, NY

I have used Dr. Marotta for EZ-Lift and Fat...

I have used Dr. Marotta for EZ-Lift and Fat Sculpture for lower eyes and Face. I cannot express enough how happy I feel and look. I cannot wait to return in the Fall for Upper Eye Lids.

Please Review my photos of Before and After on Dr...

Please Review my photos of Before and After on Dr Marrotta's home page. You will see the EZ-Lift before & After.... The results are amazing!

Fat Transfer & Lower Eye Skin Pinch. $7500

Just wanted to let you know the price I quoted was for just the EZ Lift. Fat Transfer with Lower Eye Skin Pinch was $7500.
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

After researching 3 other Plastic Surgeons I decided to go for a free Consultation. Dr Marotta was exactly what I was looking for. I found him in Pulse Magazine! He is the best. I work in a Hospital where I am complimented on a daily basis. I always have his refer a Friend card on hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Marotta for any Procedure. He is the Best!

@iluvmyniknik what did you have done and cost please..thanks in advance
Hi Adriana, I had the EZ lift done in 2011 and Fat transfer procedure for under eyes with a skin pinch done in 2012 I didn't have the bags I had the hollowness. The results were amazing. I'm hoping to get upper eyelids done within the next 6 months. Love Dr. Marotta and his staff. The EZ lift was $5600. I didn't use the anesthesia I had what's called twilight. I have to say it was easier then oral surgery and I never took a pain pill afterwards, back to work in 9 days! I believe fat transfer was $7500 with under eye skin pinch. I had some referral credits which brought the price down a bit. Completely Happy!
Awesome.. I will ck out dr merrota

Thank you for adding photos! You look fabulous. Do you have a before photo you can post?

Angiemcc let me go through Photos will post for you to use!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, what your recovery was like - our team can add your story to the mini lift community.

There was no secret other then having a very good Plastic Surgeon. I do not smoke, exercise regularly, Drink plenty of fluids. I followed Drs orders. Recovery was very easy for me never having to take a pain pill. I was back to work in 9 days and resumed regular activities. It's a little over 2 yrs now and the results still look amazing! Dr Marotta and his staff are truly remarkable.
Dear Dwish, I am confused as to the 5600.00 you posted for EZ lift and Fat Transfer? I was given MUCH higher quotes, any ideas why?? thanks if you answer :)
Sorry for the Confusion, the EZ Lift was $5600. Fat Transfer which was done the following year with lower eye skin pinch was $7500. Still well worth it.
Is the EZ lift the same as the Mini Face lift?
I believe so...
I did not have anesthesia which brings the price up. I opted for Twilight which was great and felt no pain at all..
you look amazing, I too am having work done by Dr. Marotta on may 28th, feel like a kid (Im 51) waiting for Christmas :)
Good Luck! I am very sure you will be happy
Please post pictures!
I will. I am having a deep plane face lift, perioral dermabrasion and Micro fat injections in the lip area, under my eyes and a little near my cheeks. I am unable to afford the "Total Facial Rejuvenation" all at once so I am planning on staging all I want to do, will most definately post before and after! :) about 6 weeks till 5/28 wow I am sooooooooo excited
You will love your New Self. I have done a little at a time. Looking forward to having upper Eyelids done...then I'll see. Maybe enhance my lips a little...
Thank you to the whole Team for there expertise. You are all so compassionate!
You look so pretty! Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. Marotta. I'm going for a consultation with him in March. :)
Good Luck! Not sure what procedure you will be having. I can tell you that you are in the best of hands and his work is amazing. You will be very happy. :)