EZ-lift - Long Island, NY

I have used Dr. Marotta for EZ-Lift and Fat...

I have used Dr. Marotta for EZ-Lift and Fat Sculpture for lower eyes and Face. I cannot express enough how happy I feel and look. I cannot wait to return in the Fall for Upper Eye Lids.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Please Review my photos of Before and After on Dr...

Please Review my photos of Before and After on Dr Marrotta's home page. You will see the EZ-Lift before & After.... The results are amazing!

Dear Dwish, I am confused as to the 5600.00 you posted for EZ lift and Fat Transfer? I was given MUCH higher quotes, any ideas why?? thanks if you answer :)
Sorry for the Confusion, the EZ Lift was $5600. Fat Transfer which was done the following year with lower eye skin pinch was $7500. Still well worth it.
you look amazing, I too am having work done by Dr. Marotta on may 28th, feel like a kid (Im 51) waiting for Christmas :)

Fat Transfer & Lower Eye Skin Pinch. $7500

Just wanted to let you know the price I quoted was for just the EZ Lift. Fat Transfer with Lower Eye Skin Pinch was $7500.

@iluvmyniknik what did you have done and cost please..thanks in advance
Hi Adriana, I had the EZ lift done in 2011 and Fat transfer procedure for under eyes with a skin pinch done in 2012 I didn't have the bags I had the hollowness. The results were amazing. I'm hoping to get upper eyelids done within the next 6 months. Love Dr. Marotta and his staff. The EZ lift was $5600. I didn't use the anesthesia I had what's called twilight. I have to say it was easier then oral surgery and I never took a pain pill afterwards, back to work in 9 days! I believe fat transfer was $7500 with under eye skin pinch. I had some referral credits which brought the price down a bit. Completely Happy!
Awesome.. I will ck out dr merrota
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

After researching 3 other Plastic Surgeons I decided to go for a free Consultation. Dr Marotta was exactly what I was looking for. I found him in Pulse Magazine! He is the best. I work in a Hospital where I am complimented on a daily basis. I always have his refer a Friend card on hand. I would highly recommend Dr. Marotta for any Procedure. He is the Best!