I'm so ready to get this procedure done. I've been...

I'm so ready to get this procedure done. I've been researching it for a couple months now. I came across realself and felt like I'm not alone. My husband is not 100% on board. I'm ready to be back to my normal self. After 3 babies my body needs it. I have a couple consults coming up. I'm leaning more towards Dr. Tehrani.

Date Set!!

Ok!!! So it's confirmed I'm having my surgery!! I'm excited nervous and all!!! I decided to go with Dr. Tehrani his office staff are wonderful. I will post pics of my shameful body!!

Before pics

Sorry if I grossed anyone out! I'm a MOMMY!!!

Wish pics

No sitting!!!

So I have been reading a lot of reviews and they are all saying that I can not sit down. I took a week of work and I'm traveling for the procedure. How are you expected not to sit. A bit aggravated!

Met Dr.Tehrani

Hello Ladies!! So I finally met Dr. Tehrani face to face. Our initial consult was via Skype! He was so nice and personable. The only concern I have is he didn't have a TON of pictures on bbls he's done. The ones I did see I was impressed but i just wish there was more. He's confident I can get the results I want. If any of you ladies know someone that has had the procedure done by him let me know!! Thanks

A bit of relief!

So I finally got my hubby on board with my procedure! He was not feeling the need of surgery if it's not life or death. I explained how much I needed it FOR ME!! And he gets it. So three weeks to go. The countdown starts!

Supplies I just purchased!

Thanks to one of my rs sisters I figured out how I will be sitting at work. I will use the yoga mat for supports under my thighs and the back support. Therefore no weight or pressure on my "investment"

Lab work done

So this morning I got my labs done test will come back in 24 hours. Hopefully everything is a go! Now the waiting game starts.

Another wish pic

My horrible waist

12 days left!!!!

Hello ladies!!! So I'm less than two weeks away from surgery and my anxiety is killing me! OMG! I thought I would be ok but the closer I get the more nervous Iam. LOL! Well there's no turning back I guess.

OAN- My hubby is coming with me!! Yayyyy!!! He wants to take care of me (so he says). He has no idea what he's in store for. Our 1 yr anniversary is next month and I can't wait to wear something real sexy!!!! Yesssss honey! It's going down! TMI I know! LOL! I will update some pics later. It feels like I'm loosing weight noooooo!!!

Wish pic

Her curves are AMAZING!!

Wish pic

6 days left

This time next week I will be waking up to a new me. I have been real emotional laurel and I don't know why. There's really no turning back at this point! I'm FILLED with emotion! I'm excited happy anxious! I can't wait to wake up from surgery! LOL!! Pics will be up shortly after!!

Ladies pray for me! Thank you all

Weight Gain! :-(

So I weighted my self and I'm 161 pounds!!!! OM TO THE G!!!! When I started my journey I was between 150 and 155 where did these pounds come from?!! IDK! I hope I get good results....

Last night a flatty!!!!

So ladies tomorrow is the day. I spoke to my anesthesiologist today and were all set! I'm so nervous ugghhhh but I just wanna get it over with! I'll take some pics tomorrow before and after! Wish me luck and pray for me!!!! Thanks ladies !!!

Post op day 1!!

Ok so let me start by saying this sh*t hurt!!!! I've had three kids no Demerol no epidural and I'm still like WTF!!! Ok I arrived at 10:10 and I was pulled in about 10:20 no wait time at all!!! The anesthesiologist came in asked questions everything went well!!! Dr. Tehrani came in talked to me for awhile and he started marking me up!!! While doing his exam he noticed I has a hernia which he fixed...

OAN that's what hurts the most my damn belly button!!

Ok so surgery begins it felt like all of five minutes. I came out sore and VERY swollen the drainage is real!!!!

Ooopppsss update

Back to my recovery..... The pain mess help a little I have ALOT of gas tho which sucks cause I'm scared to fart! Well I have not seen my body cause I'm a chicken and I'm in so much pain! I will update with some pics when I can take my first bathe! Here's some pics of the office and me before surgery

Before surgery

After surgery

I will take more pics on Wednesday! I have to wait 48 hours to take my first real shower

3 days post op!

Still healing but it's getting better

3 days post op!

11 days post op!

Hello ladies! I'm almost two weeks post op. I'm feeling ok but still have a lot of soreness in my back. A lot of the swelling has gone down. My butt is still round and I'm loving my results. My tummy is very flat. I might have a tummy tuck in the future but idk cause the pain is no joke!!

More pics!

Today is a better day.

More Pics!!

Pics

Breast problems!!

Hello Ladies!! So I just wanted to update you on my measurements. I went to Victoria Secret to try on bras and I asked to be measured. My breast are now a 34DDD!!! WTF!!!!! I always had boobs but got damn!!!! My measurements are 34-29-44.. OAN I have lost a LOT if volume! :-( I'm sure it was all the swelling! BUT I still love my shape! I will post some pics

19 days post op!!

So let the fluffing begin!!!! I feel a lot better this week! I'm absolutely loving the new me!! And so is the hubby! I went and tried to but some sexy undies but the struggle is real! Well happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!!

Almost a month post op!!

Hello ladies!!! Just giving you an update. I'm feeling almost back to normal. Today was the first day I went without my garment I did wear my Ardyss waist cincher! My butt is soft no more hardness and it jiggles all over!!

LOSS OF VOLUME!

Sooooo I'm a month post op! And I've lost so much volume! Granted I love my shape but my butt could have been bigger!! I started off with a huge ass now it's just an ass!!! None the less it's NICE!!!

Hey Dolls!!!

I just wanted to update you all with a few pics! I feel great... Still very tender in my lower back! I'm loving my new shape.

A few things a regret..... 1. Not getting the messages... For some reason I still swell if I go 1/2 a day without my garment...
2. Not using the lipo boards/ foam. I have uneven ness in my stomach.
3. Not getting a tummy tuck... Next yr. Miami here I come...

Measurements

So I measure myself everyday and I'm still a little unsure. 34-30-43. I really want a smaller waist..... What can I do??

Dress shopping!

Hello ladies! It's been awhile. I just wanted to stop and give an update. I'm feeling great!! Loving my shape. I'm still having really bad back aches. I'm not sure as to why. I have a skype appt with my doctor on Thursday. I will def ask him why it's like that. I swell every now and again but nothing to terrible. I will post more pics after my 3 month mark
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tehrani is such a nice guy. His staff is exceptional. He came highly recommended as a top 10 surgeon of NY. He took his time with me and answered all my questions. Now that my procedure is done I can go in depth with my review! From the moment I met him I knew I wanted him to do my procedure. He is very thorough he found a hernia and repaired it during my procedure. I told him I wanted a natural look and that's exactly what I got! Thank you Dr. Tehrani for bringing my sexy back.

Hey hun i think you look amazing. What was the name of the garment you were put in after surgery? Did you have to purchase your own or it was given to you by the surgery center?
Thank you! It was given to me at the surgery center. The brand was marena. Mines was a medium I should have gotten a small.
Oh ok. thanks. Are you still experiencing pain from the lipo'd spots? Did your booty fluff out and get bigger? i have read once the swelling goes away the fluffing begins
No pain but discomfort in my lower back. He really worked on my back. But once the swelling goes down you really see the shape. I'm going to update prob tomorrow.
Hey Hun looking good. It's funny I just tried on that same dress today and I was in the mirror pulling my waist in saying to myself how good this dress will look with a bbl lol.
You have a beautiful ass already! But I didn't get the dress cause my damn husband was all over it!!! I will be following your journey. I need a smaller waist but I'm still a bit swollen
Looks very nice! Congrats on your new booty! :)
Thank you!
Your body looks 10 years younger very natural and very little scaring, your doctor did a great job.
Thank you!!! I love my results
Your body is rocking!!! He hooked you up... Its hard to believe only 800ccs. Awesome!
Thank you!!!! He did a great job with the placement of fat!
Looking good!!!
Thanks!!!
U look great. And u r tummy got really flat i don't see where u need the tt but i don't know. Happy healing thanks for sharing
I really want the TT because of the excess skin and stretch marks. But I'll see I don't think I NEED one I just want one!
I love it! It looks natural and a nice size.
Thank you! That's what I wanted!
Looks great!
Love the round booty!!!!
Yesssssss hunni!!!! Thank you!
You look great!
Thank you!!
You look AMAZING! Great results, you stomach looks great. Very flat and your booty is perfect. Congrats lady
Thank you!!!