Cool Sculpting - Long Island

Bra Line CoolSculpting - I had both of my "bra...

Bra Line CoolSculpting - I had both of my "bra lines" done. Haven't read too many reviews on that area so far - I see a lot of flanks, muffin tops and belly - so was nervous about doing this area. I had lipo done on it in March -- and the results weren't 100% what I was expecting. My doctors said he'd follow up with lipodissolve. Instead of going back to him - I tried a closer doctor's office who said they also did that procedure. When I got there - they said they dont do that procedure and recommended CoolSculpting. Mine was done my a technician as well, not by a doctor.

I agree with pretty much everything I've read here so far -- the initial 10 minutes were pretty uncomfortable - and then after that the area was so numb it was fine. When they took the piece off of me - it came out like a huge stick of butter....it was gross lol -- the massage was very very uncomfortable and I felt burning for like 5 minutes and then that subsided.

The first 2 days were ok - sore to touch but nothing too terrible. It was very uncomfortable to sleep since I cant sleep on my stomach - I usually sleep on my sides - and like this, I couldn't sleep on either side or even my back since the bra line sorta of wraps around to the back so they included that part in the suction.

By day 3 I was literally woken up in agony -- I couldn't get comfortable - it was burning, stinging, so sore, I tried ice, tylenol, nothing. Finally I read here about neurontin and luckily I have a prescription for that so I took that and "midnites" which is a sleep aid and finally got some sleep.

I called the office the next day and as many of you have already shared, they seemed completely shocked by this. Said there would be zero downtime, no pain, etc. That is a lie. I was in a lot of pain and the only way I've been able to sleep so far is by drugging up on tylenol, neurontin and midnites. I've also resorted to wearing a compression garment that I had leftover from the lipo. The office when I called said they were puzzled why I was in pain.....told me to take tylenol.

So - it's been a week and a day now and I'm still in pain - very sore to touch - the area is very hard and lumpy, every now and then I get the bee sting feeling but it's more "sore" than anything.

I am not sure if I should be massaging this area (really lightly - since it's sore to even touch it) or leave it alone....since the office isn't really giving me any guidance.

I can only hope this is worth it in the end - will keep you posted.

Unfortunately - I didn't take a before photo - but here is both sides - that are still swollen and slightly bruised still. I edited out a tattoo - disregard that :-) Very hard to take a photo of yourself haha

New York Plastic Surgeon

The technician was very nice - no complaints there at all....but I was waiting a while before being seen, was sent to two different places before I arrived at the right office, waited a good while and zero after care

I am now on day 12 - it is still sore and is getting quite itchy - although not "as" sore as I can now lay on my sides a little easier now....still not seeing too much result. It is very very lumpy -- if I put my hands on the sides I can literally feel like a hard "chunk" that was in the machine -- wondering how long it will take for that to break up and dissipate?