My Mini Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair & Liposuction of Flanks & Upper Abdomen - Lone Tree, CO

I am 39 years old, I have 4 kids ages 19, 14, 10 &...

I am 39 years old, I have 4 kids ages 19, 14, 10 & 5. I am very active, run marathons & workout daily. I weigh 120 lbs. after 4 C-Sections & having 4 very large babies.... Biggest 10 lbs 2oz.... My tummy looked awful. After 2 years of working out, sit up, crunches, cross fit.... I even tried velashape & no change in my tummy, I had a mini tummy tuck, muscle repair & liposuction of my upper abdomen & flanks on July 30th 2013.
The day of surgery went great & my stomach looked different...better already. The next day I was extremely bruised & swollen. I stopped pain meds after 4 days. My one week appt. I had my drain taken out & everything looked great. It has been 10 days & I'm still tender where I had lipo, my back hurts from walking bent over a bit, I still have the steri strips on my incision.....which is soooo low. Hooray! I have been wearing my compression garment 24/7 & it is uncomfortable. I'm still extremely swollen & bruised from the lipo. I'm quite small & still had a pint of fat removed from my flanks & abdomen. The worst is not being able to do much.

Here are some pics....

Here are some pics. I'm heading to my 2 week post op visit. I'm still pretty tender around the lipo areas. Still walking bent over. Hoping the Dr. Williams removes my steri strips so I can see my incision. If he does I'll post more pics!
Have a great day!
Steph
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. Jeremy Williams is amazing! He was most concerned about my health & safety. He was very thorough & went over everything extensively. My surgery went amazing, the nurses were awesome, my aftercare has been amazing, Dr. Williams called me at home himself to check on me. I could not be happier or be more pleased with Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery & my Dr. Jeremy Williams!! Love them!