My Mini Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair & Liposuction of Flanks & Upper Abdomen - Lone Tree, CO

I am 39 years old, I have 4 kids ages 19, 14, 10 &...

I am 39 years old, I have 4 kids ages 19, 14, 10 & 5. I am very active, run marathons & workout daily. I weigh 120 lbs. after 4 C-Sections & having 4 very large babies.... Biggest 10 lbs 2oz.... My tummy looked awful. After 2 years of working out, sit up, crunches, cross fit.... I even tried velashape & no change in my tummy, I had a mini tummy tuck, muscle repair & liposuction of my upper abdomen & flanks on July 30th 2013.
The day of surgery went great & my stomach looked different...better already. The next day I was extremely bruised & swollen. I stopped pain meds after 4 days. My one week appt. I had my drain taken out & everything looked great. It has been 10 days & I'm still tender where I had lipo, my back hurts from walking bent over a bit, I still have the steri strips on my incision.....which is soooo low. Hooray! I have been wearing my compression garment 24/7 & it is uncomfortable. I'm still extremely swollen & bruised from the lipo. I'm quite small & still had a pint of fat removed from my flanks & abdomen. The worst is not being able to do much.
YOur story sounds similar to mine however I didn't have c sections. Nothing absolutely nothing can tighten skin on the abdomen. I go into surgery in a weeks time in Thailand, so excited and a bit apprehensive but I have wanted this since my last child was born almost 10 years ago...yay for you, and yay for me soon..hehe..keep us posted with your progress and hey pics pls...
I am still quite swollen above my incision 4 months later. Total drag!

Here are some pics....

Here are some pics. I'm heading to my 2 week post op visit. I'm still pretty tender around the lipo areas. Still walking bent over. Hoping the Dr. Williams removes my steri strips so I can see my incision. If he does I'll post more pics!
Have a great day!
Steph
Thanks for sharing this information, I am going to the same office next week for my consultation. Why did you decide on a "mini" tummy tuck vs just a tummy tuck.
Dear Runnergirl, I am considering the same (almost) surgery. On a scale of 1-10, what would you say it was like? When was the worst period of pain? Are you still swelling? Thanks for your info...I can't even sleep thinking about it!
It will be 5 weeks Tuesday & I'm feeling great! The first week was the most difficult. I was very sore from the liposuction for at least 3 weeks. My swelling is much much better. My stomach and waist looks AMAZING & I would do it again without hesitation because the result is soooooo worth it! Good luck!!
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. Jeremy Williams is amazing! He was most concerned about my health & safety. He was very thorough & went over everything extensively. My surgery went amazing, the nurses were awesome, my aftercare has been amazing, Dr. Williams called me at home himself to check on me. I could not be happier or be more pleased with Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery & my Dr. Jeremy Williams!! Love them!