Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty, Chin and Cheek Implants -Lone Tree, CO

I have received excellent results that have truly...

I have received excellent results that have truly taken years, have opened up my eyes and I no longer look angry all the time due to my former heavy lids. Recovery has been virtually pain free, little bruising, and a breeze. My incisions are hardly noticeable at two weeks out and will further improve. I love my new eyes. I also had chin and cheek implants performed at the same time and am equally happy with these results as well. I find the implant recovery process a little bit more difficult due to the swelling, but this with resolve itself with just a little bit of time.

Photos

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I find it very difficult to fully express in words my enthusiasm and gratitude in regards to my whole surgical process with Dr. Weber and Weber Facial Plastic Surgery. When I look at myself in the mirror I now see a better, natural, more rested, rejuvenated version of myself. I found Dr. Weber on RealSelf and booked a consultation due to his excellent reviews from other patients and his dedication to his field, as he is a prolific author, and a top 100 contributor on RealSelf. I was also especially drawn to the fact that he participates in humanitarian work in which he donates his surgical services to help those in need. I am beyond happy that I chose Dr. Weber as my surgeon. So far my multiple procedures have exceeded my expectations, and I believe will further due so as I continue to heal and reach my final results. I had upper and lower blepharoplasty, cheek and chin implants performed by Dr. Weber on 12/6/2013. The recovery process has been relatively pain free with absolutely no complications. Dr. Weber is an excellent surgeon whose goals are to meet your expectations with natural looking results. He makes himself available via phone, text, and email literally at any time to answer questions or to just shoot him photo updates of my recovery and to just keep in touch. He has an excellent bed side manner, is easy to talk to, and truly cares that I am 100% percent happy. I have never felt like I was just a patient out of many, but as an individual who is important to him. With any business, one of its most valuable assets is those who work there. This describes Dr. Weber’s Surgical Assistant, Camille, to a T. I tend to be more introverted when meeting people for the first time, but with Camille I was instantly comfortable from the moment I met her and have felt like I have known her for years due to her caring easy going nature. She is an absolute gem and an invaluable asset to Weber Facial Plastic Surgery. I look forward to a long lasting relationship with Dr. Weber and his practice that will keep my skin healthy and me looking my best for years to come.

Great write up and you seem to be healing very nicely been positive as you are does help , looking forward to your updates D
Your results look amazing
Thank you Jules73, I am very pleased with them so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the final results, but I am super impressed with how they look for a little over two weeks out. Still a little swelling and bruising left, but I am extremely fair skinned and have always bruised really easy.
Would also love to see photos!
Sounds great, do you have any before and after photos to share? Congratulations on the "new" you! :)
Thank you. I have posted some pics as you requested
Awesome! Your progress looks a lot like mine!! I am 4 months out now, and I DO wish I had a bit more tightening on the LOWER lids, but, man, I am glad my Doc was conservative because, wow, I've seen some horror stories on here of people who's doc's were too aggressive. I absolutely LOVE my upper lids though! You are looking great so far! Thanks for posting the photos!!
I just checked out your photos and I totally agree that my progress looks just like yours. I must say you look absolutely amazing. I am blown away by how young you look. I hope my progress continues down the same path as yours and I will be one beyond happy camper. I will continue to post updated pics. Thank you again for your kind words
Thanks for sharing!  Amazing you can already see such good results two weeks out.  How is the eyelid swelling?
I do still have some swelling left on my upper and lower lids, but mostly on both my bottom lids and upper right eye (left side in pic). I also had malar cheek implants done at the same time so they may be contributing to some of the bottom lid swelling.
Yeah I'm sure the cheek implants are creating their own swelling issues.  Keep us posted on your healing!