Rodent Ulcer Removal/ Eye Lid Reconstruction and Blepharoplasty - London, WV

I was first referred to Sabrina Shah Desai five...

I was first referred to Sabrina Shah Desai five years ago.I had a rodent ulcer on my eyelid.I was very worried as all I was thinking was that I had skin cancer. From my first meeting I was put at ease and this was due to the warm caring manner of Sabrina.The procedure was fully explained to me. On the day of the procedure I was given a sedation, i was very worried about being awake but again i was put at ease throughout. I had the rodent ulcer was removed and i had eye lid reconstruction.Next thing I knew I was in recovery.The procedure went well and my eye lid healed with no problems,For the next 5 years I had check ups with Sabrina and was given the all clear.I saw Sabrina again in 2012 for a Bilateral upper lid blepharoplasty.I had such heavy eyelids they were hanging over my eyelashes.Again the procedure went well and I had very little bruising.I work with teenagers and when I went back to work one of them said my eyes looked awake, I couldn't have been given a better thumbs up.Not only did Sabrina remove skin cancer she gave the eyes that had been hidden by the hooded lids.I have been told I have beautiful eyes and I have Sabrina to thank for this.Any one thinking of a eye procedure couldn't be in better skilled hands.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Very skilled surgeon with a warm and caring manner