Very Happy with Results - London, United Kingdom

I did my first Fraxel re store in January and...

I did my first Fraxel re store in January and after that had 2 more with 1,5 month interval. I think it was a good timing, cause we dont have much sun in these months. Now it is almost May and i did my last Fraxel 6 weeks ago. Later im planning to post pictures, but overall im very happy with it.

I had a bad acne scars and a bit of rosacea-pink areas on the skin. My texture was uneven with scars. I got my acne only at the age 24 because of messed up hormones. So scars were very fresh when i did fraxel procedure.

First before doing it, i cured my acne and was waiting 1 month to make sure that i dont have any spots. Then i was doing for 2 months peeling once a week as my doctor said it will help me to recover faster and better after fraxel as my skin will be prepared. I was using Wine Herbal peeling from Magira y(Israel) and i absolutely love it! After each procedures of Fraxel i didnt use any cream or soup or cleaning product-only pure water and Bepanthen cream-it is without any artificial products and can be used for small babies. And of course every day sun protection.

I used SPF 50 for 2 weeks after fraxel and SPF 30 after. But remember to renew it-if it is SPF 50-every 500 minutes and SPF 30 - every 300 minutes. I didnt go on open sun even with sun protection and when it was necessity to do it i used hats. I didnt developed any brown spots-my skin has even tone, no more pink areas, the surface of the skin improved a lot, my skin looks younger, tighter and brighter. And the most important-my scars are gone.

The only minus that i see is that im very scared to go to open sun and it is annoying to reapply sun protection every now and then. But i hope after a year i will be able to go without sun protection in winter time and to lie on open sun with sun protection in summer.

Though i wouldnt recommend this procedure to somebody who wants just to rejuvenate skin-it is very very painful, i hated recovering period and it is expensive.

but my advise to those who really want it-
1. only good doctor
2. no active acne
3. best time-winter months
4. skin preparation with peelings
5. no creams or soups after-only bepanthen
6. never forget your sun protection-even if it is only 5 minute walk and not sunny day, even when you are at home-cause you get sun from windows. ALWAYS IN DAY TIME. My doctor was very very strict about it and im very obliged to her for that.

good luck to everybody!

MediSpa

The doctor was experienced and training other people how to do fraxel. She did a good job for me. So overall i m very happy with her. Though she was a bit reluctant about giving a bad information on Fraxel but i read about all worst case scenarios in the Internet so for me it didnt matter whether she tell me or not. After all it is her job to sell it.

Hi Arven,

Welcome to the Fraxel Laser community. So glad everything went so well. Did your doctor recommend to clear up your acne before? I bet that felt great. Are you going to continue to get the procedure done as necessary? Yes we would love to see pictures when you are ready. Please keep us updated.

-Britt