50 Year Old Female - London, UK

My practitioner mentioned this product when we...

My practitioner mentioned this product when we were discussing hollowness under eyes. I made appointment for following week and had it done. It's now seven days later and I look like this. Of course I was prepared to bruise, but I cannot socialise this weekend in the evening indoors (as wearing sunglasses indoors, unless one is partially impaired looks ridiculous) I am grateful the sunny weather requires sunglasses outdoors so at least I can go out during the day! I sent photo yesterday to clinic and the receptionist rang to say the practitioner isn't concerned as bruising can happen. Phew! Am I overreacting? I can't see this bruising subsiding for at least another week! :(

This is photograph exactly 29 days later

There is still bruising 29 days later!

29 days later

Still bruising after 29 days!
Linda

Very nice lady

I had a terrible experience with this product. Its been already 7 weeks, Im getting better but I will never put this product again. Put ICE, and I read that almond oil is great also! I endend up with a lynphatyc obstruction, two big bags under my eyes, it takes almost a year to dissapear apparently!
hello there yes i had the same experience but much worse it was both my eyes and it took a month to completely fade . still not the best injection i've had .
Thank you Cringrid. Although your 'injury' took a month to fade, I'm relieved to hear it did. Were the results worth living as a hermit for the duration? ;)
how it looks now ? did someone dissolve this product with hylase ? please can you help me ! i'm 27 and have terrible experience with this product! also the same one like you and swelling under my eyes every morning. i put it on 25 january 2014 and it looks good but than was a bump and she put me a little pit so she said to me of this product again on 2 april and than the problems begin. a famous plastic surgery in switzerland told me it never dissapear all. can you answer me sorry for my bad english i'm from switzerland. best wishes nelly