Best Decision I've Ever Made! - London, UK

I'm an American living near London and had my...

I'm an American living near London and had my surgery here. I'd been overweight for 16 years and battled my food addiction everyday. I've lost 90 pounds in the last 6 months and have gotten my life back. I wish I would of done it sooner! My start weight was 242 and am now 150!!!

22 months out and still the best decision I've ever made!

Hey, almost 2 years out and down 124 pounds from surgery date. I still have crazy restriction and am working very hard on maintaining the weight I am at! I wouldn't change this decision for anything in the world and am so happy! I went from a size 22, to between a 2-4! My self confidence has gone through the roof and I'm finally living my life! I'm no longer scared to put myself out there and love to travel and see things! I'm a better mother, wife and friend!

More pics!

London General Surgeon

From my first inquiry to the day of surgery the customer service was impeccable. I had my surgery within 6 weeks of contacting them. Beth is the assistant and nurse in charge of the office and she was fantastic. The Dr. is also a liver specialist, so I didn't have to worry about any diets before surgery. I ate Indian food the night before!