Best Decision I've Ever Made! - London, UK

I'm an American living near London and had my...

I'm an American living near London and had my surgery here. I'd been overweight for 16 years and battled my food addiction everyday. I've lost 90 pounds in the last 6 months and have gotten my life back. I wish I would of done it sooner! My start weight was 242 and am now 150!!!

22 months out and still the best decision I've ever made!

Hey, almost 2 years out and down 124 pounds from surgery date. I still have crazy restriction and am working very hard on maintaining the weight I am at! I wouldn't change this decision for anything in the world and am so happy! I went from a size 22, to between a 2-4! My self confidence has gone through the roof and I'm finally living my life! I'm no longer scared to put myself out there and love to travel and see things! I'm a better mother, wife and friend!

More pics!

London General Surgeon

From my first inquiry to the day of surgery the customer service was impeccable. I had my surgery within 6 weeks of contacting them. Beth is the assistant and nurse in charge of the office and she was fantastic. The Dr. is also a liver specialist, so I didn't have to worry about any diets before surgery. I ate Indian food the night before!

Way to go girl !! Looking amazing !!!
Hi there, I am just in the process of being referred for a sleeve gastrectomy, can I ask what you mean when you say you have crazy restrictions and you have to work hard to stay at the weight you are? I'm assuming its easy to regain the weight if you had an unhealthy diet? This is what worries me, I don't eat a lot of food but everything I do eat is not good choices. I have lost 60lbs by dieting alone but need to lose about another 120.:(
Wow you are so inspiring! Love the pics. I have battled my food addiction for 33 years. I have my first appointment with the specialist on 28th June. Can't wait, but very nervous also. So worried it wont work because I have such a problem with food. Thanks for sharing
Yes, I had my surgery at King's in London!
inspiring story i'm 240lbs an i am getting the sleeve this summer so excited to get off this fat roller coaster and finally be able to ride a real roller coaster...thank you
Awesome and inspiring! You look Amazing!!!
Congratulations on your success! It is inspiring!
I had a hard time in the first month or so. It takes a while to get used to seeing food in a different way. I see it as energy and nutrition now, instead of feeding my depression, eating when happy, sad or whatever. I still enjoy food a lot. But, I know about portion control. If I want a cookie, then I'll have a cookie. But, I don't binge anymore. I haven't had any plastic surgery, but will need a tummy tuck, breast lift and some liposuction. I'm excited for that part of my life!

That's awesome, you've done really well. You'll feel amazing after your body contouring surgery, I'm sure!

It's there anyone threat would know what causes nauseous and vomiting 3 months after surgery? Here is my e-mail. HELP khekobus46p@gmail.com

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. You look awesome and have done so well. Have you found changing your diet and food intake difficult?

hey ther lm in london too ,did you have any surgery done, u luk great