Nasal Bones Prominent and Sticking out Through the Skin!!! Please Help - London, GB

Had rhinoplasty a year ago and before the op my...

Had rhinoplasty a year ago and before the op my nasal bones were straight after the op month by month my nasal bones started looking like they were popping out! All the edges are visible and ridges :( it actually looks like I need a nose job now! I really need some advice or second opinion as I don't know what to do!!! I feel stressd constantly ! The bones loook worse under lights

photo update of nose

i have pictures here please can anyone let me know if it is a inverted v deformity and why :( thank you it seems to show up alot more near lighting and spot lights etc

photos

photos

photos of nose

pictures attached here :)

NASAL BONES

MYA dr g

any names you can reccommend for a consult for a revison xx
you could try david gault in london his main area is ears but he does a lot of revision work i know he does rhinoplasty as wel i met a patient of his. He is a highly skilled surgeon and a visiting professor.yes he is expensive but to be fair he deserves it has he has some elite credentials. if he couldd help you he would certainly tell you as he mixes with the best
A good starting point would of been finding a uk surgeon who is a member of BAAPS and BAPRAS theres some other good ones like euraps theres are a lot of not so good meaningless memberships that i woundnt be surprised if i could join and im not a surgeon.
thank you mia really appreciated your comment, not sure what on earth the apparent nurse lady is talking about... sounds pretty undermining to me, but that's some ignorant people for you, in fact my nose got worse and the left side collapsed a few months ago so I don't leave the house now
been there be happy lady? what was your previous comment???
You should put his full name in the box to help keep others informed, they will search by Gonschior and your post might not come up to warn them
Has mr gonschior agreed to a revision?
That's terrible to see, he also left me with deformities. Much worse than yours, I'm so sad
Mia...I was not trying to be rude. I am a plastics nurse so I feel I have the knowledge to back up,what I say. The comments were for her, not you. She did not comment so I hope she is thinking long and hard about what I said. Time does heal. She looks fine now and will continue to improve.
can I ask you what your previous comment was as it seems it was considered rude? im so confused? really thought this site was to help each other x
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

My doc told me that it is either scar tissue or an open roof deformity who causes that .. I think you should go to your own doctor first and ask, but also see another surgeon and have it evaluated - and then go get a revision done because it could develop even further. I had several "bones"/bumps sticking out from the first nosejob I had with my first surgeon, but as it turned out he didn't know a whole lot about bones (being a plastic surgeon he also do boobs, fillers, chinjobs etc and thus isn't a specialist in any field) so I was sent off to a nose-bone specialist who only do noses .. He isn't a plastic surgeon but a eyes-nose-throat surgeon who specialise in noses, and he fixed all the bumps for me by bending the edges of my nose and pushing the bones together to fix my open roof, making it impossible for my nose to develop more bumps!.. Anyway please know you are gorgeous anyhow :) I hope you find someone who can help you! Good luck!
Sorry to hear about this. At one of my consults the doctor was telling me that if my skin seams to be too thin and almost "see through" showing my nasal bones etc, he would take a piece of a blanket type material from the side of my head ( like right above my ear and right under my skin) that's kinda shiny and almost scaly and lay it over my bones and cartilage before laying the skin over it. Apparently it's supposed to help with exactly what you are describing. Obveously you would need a whole other surgery for that though :-(. But maybe ask about that. Hope this helps. ;) You are so pretty even with what you are concerned with.
Aww, so sorry that happened to you... You are still so gorgeous! I bet nobody else notices a thing! I don't really know about the inverted v from your pics and I am by no means an expert, but I know when people have described bones as popping out on the sides, that it can sometimes be an "open roof" deformity. Do you feel a space between those bones? It would probably be helpful to take up close clear photos in the lighting where your issues shows the most, and post the best (or worst, you could say) pics in the Ask a Doctor section. They will still advise that you get an in-person exam with a surgeon of your choosing, but they can sometimes spot issues and give their opinions in the meantime if you provide good photos. Good luck, love! It truly is not so bad!

I'm sorry to hear you're so unhappy with the appearance of your nose. Would you consider posting photos so we can visualize what you're describing?

You might want to check out the revision rhinoplasty community on RealSelf. I don't know if you're considering a revision or not, but if you do, here's what some doctors say about choosing a revisionist.

Good luck and please keep us posted!